• 65 results
Posted by StarvingGamer (8558 posts) 1 year, 6 days ago

Poll: Total Re-Call the Vote (265 votes)

Call E 69%
Call F 17%
Call H 14%

The top three designs for Call have been fleshed out to varying degrees and backers are now voting on her final design. Which one would you vote for? I'm 99% certain that F is going to win even though I'd prefer E. She's the only one with pants!

#51 Posted by mrfrox250 (61 posts) -

I Like E

#52 Posted by golguin (4052 posts) -

E all the way.

#53 Posted by stonepawfox (236 posts) -

i can't articulate why, but i really just fucking hate E. it's not a great reasoning...but I really hope that it doesn't win. I voted F because her design seems in line with Beck's, she got da big shoes. H is whatever.

the true travesty is that robo ponytails call didn't make it. what was she, A?

#54 Edited by Random45 (1284 posts) -

I didn't care which one won really, so when I got the email I just did eenie meenie minee mo and landed on H, so that's the one I voted for. Though yeah, in the initial vote I went with E because I LOVED the expression chart they had for her, haha, I thought it was really cute. But yeah, I'm pretty sure F is gonna win.

Edit: If I HAD to pick the one I like best though, then I'd probably go with E too like everyone else here.

Though I really like the expression chart they added for F - she looks really cute too, haha. You know I REALLY don't care who wins, E or F are both good in my book. Oddly enough, I voted for the one I liked least, haha, I kind of regret it now.

#55 Posted by Andorski (5367 posts) -

Aww, fuck. F won. Generic "anime girl" #759 if you ask me. Bunch of Otakus got together to pull that vote through. Grabs pitchfork.

#56 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

Super generic and predictable choice. I don't even know why they bothered putting this to a vote, she was always going to win it.

#57 Posted by JackSukeru (5967 posts) -

Glad the least bad one of the remaining Calls took it. Totally generic, but that's what democracy gets ya.

#58 Posted by StarvingGamer (8558 posts) -

@andorski: I hate to say it, but I totally called it. Dohohohohoho!

#59 Posted by Andorski (5367 posts) -

@starvinggamer: Man, I know I shouldn't be but I'm still kinda peeved about this. E has a uniform and a headset... she's ready to do some work. F looks like she should be selling me a candy cane.

#60 Posted by TooWalrus (13257 posts) -

Robot boots. Grumble.

#61 Posted by Ghostiet (5330 posts) -

I like E. It has some serious Panty Stocking with Garterbelt vibe going on.

#62 Edited by Popogeejo (616 posts) -

E. F looks too much like Roll to me and the other one is just too plain.

#63 Edited by csl316 (9485 posts) -

I voted for F and I don't watch anime.

#64 Posted by Sergio (2258 posts) -

I voted for F. I didn't base it on what Roll looks like but what I thought looked best of the three remaining Call designs. "Generic." "Predictable." "Too much like Roll." Sour grapes that the one you voted for didn't win.

#65 Posted by Hailinel (25205 posts) -

I voted for F because I like her the most of the three finalists. And that ribbon that reacts with her emotions is just too cute.