#1 Edited by JJOR64 (19023 posts) -

The webbed based version of Miiverse is now available to use! Go to:

miiverse.nintendo.net

to use it. Posting this on my phone.

#2 Edited by JJOR64 (19023 posts) -

Should note that it's still in Beta. Not all Miiverse features are available for the browser version.

#3 Edited by 71Ranchero (2782 posts) -

.net

#4 Edited by Thoseposers (788 posts) -

Sweet, i'm amazed that this wasn't put up during or immediately following a nintendo direct or anything

#5 Edited by Snail (8617 posts) -

I'm happy to see Nintendo develop a web app. They can really benefit from getting up to speed with modern online standards.

If I'm logging in to a website with my Nintendo Network ID account, maybe this is a step towards having it on a bunch of consoles, instead of being tied to just one. Here's hoping I'll be able to use the same Nintendo Network ID on my 3DS and on my Wii U some day.

One of the things that makes me hesitant to purchasing eShop games on my 3DS is the fear that if I lose it or something, I'm not sure how the re-downloading process would go on a another 3DS - though I think I'd probably end up bereft of both games and the console itself in that situation.

So yeah. It's good to see Nintendo getting on with the modern internet. A web app. Look at them.

#6 Posted by Hailinel (25179 posts) -

I just posted to Miiverse from my PC. The layout is pretty basic/mobile-friendly, but for an initial release, it's looking pretty good.

#7 Posted by JJOR64 (19023 posts) -

@hailinel said:

I just posted to Miiverse from my PC. The layout is pretty basic/mobile-friendly, but for an initial release, it's looking pretty good.

Yeah, seems like it's mainly maid for phones/tablets. I really love it on PC for sure. Easy to navigate, faster to type with a keyboard.

#8 Edited by Fobwashed (2119 posts) -

I can finally get some actual screen grabs of miiverse stuff now =P

Here's some stuff I drew back when I was actually using my WiiU

Anyone else got some interesting/funny stuffs?