#1 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2479 posts) -

Anybody playing this on steam?!

Let's get this going Giant Bomb!

Add me: Lydian_Sel

#2 Edited by eccentrix (1499 posts) -

Yes, I want to play with some people who I know won't care when I mess up or whatever. Also, I want to play with four players. Random people online don't tend to be the most patient bunch.

allansianadventurer

#3 Posted by AlexW00d (6182 posts) -

There's a bunch of people in the Gaming Hub mumble who have this/are playing this. Come on in and say hello.

#4 Posted by The_Drizzle (624 posts) -

Would you guys recommended buying this? i too would love to play it co-op but the reviews kind of made me doubt my initial hype

#5 Edited by Ghostiet (5224 posts) -

Would you guys recommended buying this? i too would love to play it co-op but the reviews kind of made me doubt my initial hype

Buy it. It's awesome.

#6 Posted by Sin4profit (2907 posts) -

@the_drizzle: It depends on what you're looking for. for single player it starts out pretty slow but as it goes on it gets super complex to the point where it get be a bit frustrating. If you're looking for a good mechanical challenge (which happens in the way later missions) i'd recommend it.

#7 Edited by Daveyo520 (6651 posts) -

I tried to play with my friends yesterday but the game kept on crashing on me.

#8 Posted by project343 (2812 posts) -

@the_drizzle said:

Which reviews? Game has an 85 on Metacritic, and scored a 4/5 on this site.

Overview of pros and cons (from what I've read):
+ Amazing coop experience
+ Completely original sense of style
+ Unlike anything else out there
- Visually a bit too busy (difficult to navigate environment during chaos)
- Singleplayer is a lesser (although, certainly not 'poor') experience

#9 Edited by amlabella (323 posts) -

I'd be interested in trying co-op with some fellow Giant Bomb users on Steam. Played single-player for about an hour earlier today; pretty cool but it seems like it'd be a better multiplayer experience.

My username is LaBella23 on Steam.

#10 Posted by Sin4profit (2907 posts) -

@project343: I finished "The Locksmith's Story" today on single player. I liked the game as it became more complex and i became more focused on "cleaning out" the level rather then just finish the objective. I feel the visual noise is a valid complaint for the most part, but also less of a problem in singleplayer.

#11 Edited by badaboom420 (8 posts) -

I added a bunch of you guys! I hope to get us all in a game together =). Game seems like it be fun multiplayer!!

i am BADABOOOM

#12 Posted by rivaldi22 (112 posts) -

I'd be VERY interested in trying co-op with fellow GBers on Steam while I wait for the XBLA version to drop.

Username is 'rivaldi22' on Steam.

#13 Posted by UberExplodey (925 posts) -

Won a copy from a raffle the other day and have been enjoying myself so far.

Steam ID is "uberexplodey" if you want to add me.