This very well might be my favorite video game of all time.

SquigHerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Seriously, I think I sunk years of my life into this game. It's like a more in-depth Pokemon with better breeding mechanics!

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

Alright, it's not my favorite game of all time. It's probably also not the one I've spent the most time on over the years. I did play a goddamn absurd amount of this game, though, and a part of me still thinks if the series had kept improving it would have produced the greatest video game ever made. So many hours poured into this as a kid. So many CDs I dug through trying to find the perfect monster...

DjTonySnark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By DjTonySnark

Oh my god. I haven't thought about Monster Rancher is years. I definitely played a ton of this series.

Did a PS3 version come out?

JakeLogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I played this once.

I made a Fairy, it flunked swimming, skipped study, and got punched so hard during it's first tournament that it suffered a mortal wound.

I wrote on it's tombstone "The one that didn't learn"

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I played the first so one so many times and I never completed the S tournaments. I had this baller wall guy (Mono, I think it was called) that would zone out every competitor with his lasers. He got really spoiled and eventually passed away before I could finish the tournaments; I didn't like him dying so I would never save past that part.