Why aren't you guys playing this?

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By development

I thought it was a rule that when Giant Bomb shows off a game the entire community had to get really into it... but there aren't any forum posts for this game this entire year! What happened!?

Lemme give you an anecdote:

I was in a 1-on-1 game with someone in a normal tower match. We ended up branching off into 2 towers, climbing our dudes over to the other's side, to make the opponent's side more fucked. So the playing field is this giant man-V. Probably 20 turns in, my opponent was winning. I just about finish climbing my side with ten seconds left. I pretty much had to stop there, thus giving my opponent the advantage. But I didn't. As I rounded the last dude on my side I flung myself the entire span of the V, perfectly hitting my opponent's side at the top, latching on with my hand. I then stretch out as far as possible and seal the deal. My opponent couldn't make it. I won. So. Tense.

If you don't have friends to play with, the game has online. Oh, and flinging yourself isn't anywhere near as hard as the staff makes it seem. Plus, you can control your trajectory mid-flight with the analog stick. Play this game.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

For several reasons, one of them being "multiplayer."

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and I can't even count (okay, probably 3) the times when I accidentally fell off and managed to climb all the way back up before the buzzer. Man, that's a rush.

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@video_game_king: It's actually pretty damn fun playing by yourself. Plus, just play online if your problem is finding other people on the moon to play with.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c26fd6917af0
deactivated-5c26fd6917af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It looks like it would be fun for 2-3 matches.

Also it looks like the optimal way to play it is with friends and I have none (that are interested in playing it).

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By development

@lyisa: You would be wrong. I thought the same thing. Good thing it's the price of a cheap sandwich and installs faster than you can eat one.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

Poor weapon selection, no rocket launcher.

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By development

@veektarius: I think we both know it has rocket launchers.

Just finished my longest game yet. I did the sickest flips, son. Mad sick flips. Buy this game.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#9 chaser324  Moderator

I lack the requisite "friends" part of the equation.

guanophobic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I lack the requisite "friends" part of the equation.

Yeah, having 4 friends gathered at the same time, all in the mood to play video games is a rarity in the real world if you're over 25.

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guanophobic: @chaser324: Yeah, having local sessions is probably gonna be the most fun, but try the online! It's plenty fun just knowing you've got someone challenging you.

frymillstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Online doesn't seem like it would be nearly as fun as having a bunch of friends over. I'll get it eventually though.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I just kind of know exactly what it is. I would end up playing a few games and then stopping.

Avatar image for deactivated-64162a4f80e83
deactivated-64162a4f80e83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Because my .net framework has fucked up and it wont launch :(

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Andorski

Hows the online? Good number of people playing? Is the overall experience as smooth as playing local multiplayer?

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

will bust it out next time i have people over, i dont think it would be the same playing it online. People playing it online have probably mastered the game and doing fucking flips and crazy moves.