This game is really fun!

Hitzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Has anyone else downloaded this game? It's Halo with a block-based map editor. Was playing team Snipers on Lockout last night haha.

PoweronPub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Think I overlooked this title. Looks pretty interesting. I might have to check it out soon.

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By myke_tuna

Just got this game in a bundle earlier today. Really just wanted Guacamelee for cheap and this came along for the ride. It came in a 4 pack too, so I gave it to my main crew of Steam friends and we downloaded it without knowing a lick about it. Come to find out, it's the most Halo-ass Halo game I've ever played without actually being a Halo game proper.

I haven't played with a controller yet, but it does have full controller support. Curious if it "feels" like Halo on a controller. Apparently it was an Xbox Indie game before, but I left the 360 a long time ago, so I wouldn't have heard of it. Not to mention the fact that no one I know ever talked much about Xbox Indie games anyway. I feel like @drewbert should think about checking it out on Unprofessional Friday some time since he's the resident Halo person. I'm curious about what he'd think of it. Regardless, the game is definitely fun.

Hitzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Hitzel

The game uses Halo Reach's control scheme by default but you can customize it. Look sensitivity can be tweaked to feel more like Halo as well. There are a lot of Halo maps out there so that helps lol.

The Xbox 360 version of this is actually quite popular. Most played online indie game for a long time, maybe it still is.