• 8 results
#1 Posted by MatPaget (1109 posts) -

I havent wanted a game to be quicklooked so bad.
I am really curious as to how this game will play or looks.
There has been a few little short snippets of gameplay in some of the trailers, but I want to see more.

Im guessing this is going to be a surprise hit.
Or its going to be forgotten. But they put a lot of work into their last real life trailer so Im hoping its a surprise hit.

So! Giant Bomb! Please, quick look this game!

#2 Posted by dpedal1 (191 posts) -

I am curious about this as well.

#3 Edited by warxsnake (2650 posts) -

Would be funny if the quicklook was actually just another fucking trailer.  
but srsly want to see this game in actual..action

#4 Posted by habster3 (3600 posts) -

Some dude just reviewed it and gave it only one star; that's kind of disappointing.

#5 Posted by RVonE (4687 posts) -

I don't see what's so appealing about this game at all. Also, I feel they've been pushing this game way too hard with all the trailers. But hooray for all caps thread title, I guess.

#6 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

I also want this quicklooked. I know I'm just gonna end up feeling bad for the developers when I see how shitty the camera and controls are.

#7 Posted by Venatio (4493 posts) -

I agree, after all the trailers they posted on the site it deserves to be looked at quick

#8 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2169 posts) -
@habster3: Some dude?
#9 Posted by Atomasist (2818 posts) -

THIS GAME IS TERRIBLE, AND THOSE GB GUYS BETTER DO A QUICKLOOK OF THIS BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!!

#10 Posted by Gamer_152 (14100 posts) -

It'll probably be quick-looked but I'm sceptical about the quality of the game. Sure, the trailers look good but good trailers are not always indications of good games. The game seems to have some very nice aesthetic elements but I'm worried about how much longevity the game will have.

#11 Posted by Hailinel (25203 posts) -

A Quick Look is about as close as I'm willing to get to actually playing the game.  Naughty Bear just looks terrible.

#12 Posted by Wes899 (2125 posts) -

People are only interested in this game because they've flooded the internet with trailers.

#13 Posted by RVonE (4687 posts) -

Here you go; all you need to know about Naughty Bear. I don't see what so awesome about this.

#14 Posted by Damien (1384 posts) -

I don't get what this game is/ what type of game it is/ how does it play/ is it serious.

#15 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19377 posts) -

There's no doubt, in my mind, that this game would suck even before it was released.  It's being developed by A2M.

#16 Posted by RVonE (4687 posts) -
@Damien: Did you watch the video I linked? I think it answers those questions pretty well.
#17 Posted by TheDarkPrince (158 posts) -
@FunExplosions said:
" I also want this quicklooked. I know I'm just gonna end up feeling bad for the developers when I see how shitty the camera and controls are. "
there are problems with the camera  
when using guns, the controls work fine 
 @MatPaget: 

the game is really fun and quite funny as well but the game dose have clipping issues and area transition slowdown,a strange  HUD that likes to vanish(O_O)
#18 Posted by jakob187 (21732 posts) -

Here's the general gist of the game: 

You are a stuffed bear. 

You are a naughty bear. 

You hurt and kill other bears. 

The end.

#19 Posted by rjayb89 (7728 posts) -

Damn, I should've played the demo of this in my local game store.

#20 Posted by Dalai (7057 posts) -

This game can't not be Quick Looked. It's inevitable only because it's so stupid.

#21 Posted by DystopiaX (5352 posts) -

seriously, it looks like it has potential if it's like Hitman/manhunt with bears, but I have NO idea how this plays. 

Also, I feel like a Jeff/Ryan or Ryan/Brad QL combo of this would be hilarious.

#22 Posted by hpv (177 posts) -
@RVonE said:
" I don't see what's so appealing about this game at all. Also, I feel they've been pushing this game way too hard with all the trailers. But hooray for all caps thread title, I guess. "
Exactly.  A ton of people seem to be hyped up for it and I can't even begin to understand why.  Everything about it looks terrible.  Maybe if you're a kid you'd be into it, my 13 year old nephew is really excited for this crap, but why would an adult have any interest beyond the entertainment value of watching a train wreck?
#23 Posted by Snail (8648 posts) -

This game looks terrible.

#24 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

Quick Look plz.. Plz..

#25 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2730 posts) -
@RVonE said:
" Here you go; all you need to know about Naughty Bear. I don't see what so awesome about this.

"
I stopped watching when he said naughty points.
#26 Posted by SuperfluousMoniker (2913 posts) -

It's GTA with teddy bears. What's to know?

#27 Posted by HatKing (6065 posts) -

I want a Quick Look too, but not because I'm interested in this game, only because when they Quick Look a train wreck game, such as this, it typically results in some pretty funny moments.  I almost prefer the Quick Looks on awful games to good games.
#28 Posted by CornBREDX (5839 posts) -

Other then last sentence I concur with HatKing above me^
#29 Posted by Barrock (3552 posts) -
@CornBREDX said:
" Other then last sentence I concur with HatKing above me^ "
The quicklooks for bad games tend to be a lot more entertaining in my opinion.
#30 Posted by CornBREDX (5839 posts) -
@Barrock:
All I mean to say is that I like most quicklooks. There have been quicklooks of games that are good that were pretty funny (Vinny just admitted recently they ripped on Altitude a bit but it isnt actually that bad of a game). I do agree bad game quick looks tend to be most fraught with funny, but I like most all the quick looks in general. =)
#31 Posted by Doctorchimp (4078 posts) -

Still can't even conceive why some people even got kinda excited for it, it looked like shit and word is it is.

#32 Posted by Scullinator (514 posts) -

video is not working.  I did not get a chance to see it and I really want to check this game out.  for now im will take the advice of the forums and avoid this game until I see more.

#33 Edited by Coombs (3449 posts) -
@Wes899 said:

" People are only interested in this game because they've flooded the internet with trailers. "

I had my pre-order in long before 3/4 of the trailers popped up. 

Ha,  I disproved your point.
#34 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -
@MatPaget said:

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/naughtybear?q=naughty%20bear
lol

#35 Posted by dr_pineapple (197 posts) -

I've seen gameplay of this NTY

#36 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6401 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" There's no doubt, in my mind, that this game would suck even before it was released.  It's being developed by A2M. "
Well, they did make one of the best games of last year.
#37 Posted by MatPaget (1109 posts) -

@GlenTennis said:
" @MatPaget said:

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/naughtybear?q=naughty%20bear lol  "
I said
"Im guessing this is going to be a surprise hit.
Or it's going to be forgotten."
#38 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

@MatPaget said:

"

@GlenTennis

said:
" @MatPaget said:

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/naughtybear?q=naughty%20bear lol  "
I said "Im guessing this is going to be a surprise hit. Or it's going to be forgotten." "
  It won't be forgotten, people will remember how terrible it is for ages.
#39 Posted by habster3 (3600 posts) -
@Manhattan_Project:
It was a fellow GBer; I'm blanking on his name. 

Anyway, Metacritic has calculated the game's metascore: a 38 (Ouch)
#40 Posted by Vitamin_Dei (188 posts) -

I watched a dude livestream this game for about an hour, and it looked absolutely terrible. Something to be avoided.

#41 Posted by CaptainObvious (3000 posts) -

It NEEDS to be done by Vinny & Ryan. You can add Jeff to this, but those two are right men for the job.

#42 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" There's no doubt, in my mind, that this game would suck even before it was released.  It's being developed by A2M. "
I googled A2M and got ass to mouth.

Yeah.
#43 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19377 posts) -
@Gizmo said:
" @FluxWaveZ said:
I googled A2M and got ass to mouth.  Yeah. "
Studio's called "Artificial Mind & Movement".  It brought us such gems as WET, Scaler and awful movie licensed games.
#44 Posted by Chris2KLee (2337 posts) -

I'm all for a Quick Look. Early reviews are not good so far, and I think some comedy might be pulled from what looks like a mess of a game. Also, isn't 505 Games the group that paid Micheal Phelps a ton of cash to make some sort of game about him?

#45 Posted by Mayu_Zane (614 posts) -

Bought it, played it. There is a part of my mind that hates it, yet the other half loves it for the stupidity.

Keeping it. Reason: So bad it's kinda good. To me, anyway.

#46 Posted by Budwyzer (621 posts) -

Been 3 years. Still want a QL of this game, just to hear the GB Crew go EERRRMMAAGGAAWWDDD over the repetitive gameplay.

I bought the game. It's a neat little strategy game, that is well put together. The game is unfortunately just the same thing over and over with some small variation each time around.

#47 Posted by Zero_ (1977 posts) -

@budwyzer said:

Been 3 years. Still want a QL of this game, just to hear the GB Crew go EERRRMMAAGGAAWWDDD over the repetitive gameplay.

I bought the game. It's a neat little strategy game, that is well put together. The game is unfortunately just the same thing over and over with some small variation each time around.

I'm like 90% sure they did do a quick look, but I can't find it on the site. Maybe it was part of Happy Hour? Shit... But I'm certain they've played it on camera.

#48 Edited by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

@zero_ said:

@budwyzer said:

I'm like 90% sure they did do a quick look, but I can't find it on the site. Maybe it was part of Happy Hour? Shit... But I'm certain they've played it on camera.

Really wrong there, buddy.

You remember that one day summer past? (or 3 years ago whatever). They promised on I Love Mondays that they were going to quick look this game, but it never happened. That was a day. You remember, zero?

#49 Edited by Zero_ (1977 posts) -

@grissefar: Maan, I must be going crazy because I'm certain they played it. It's a hack and slash game, with a bear and a sword right? And weirdly crude humor? Though, I guess you can probably get that from the cover. But shit... I have the vaguest memory of seeing them play it.

#50 Posted by AlmostSwedish (616 posts) -

@zero_: I'm pretty sure I saw them play it as well. Maybe we're both crazy?