#1 Posted by jimmyfenix (3855 posts) -

If you guys are split on buying NBA live the good news is it will have a demo to play on your shiny new PS4 and Xbox one....not Wii U cause EA.

Players will be able to try out teams such as the Cleveland Cavaliers, Oklahoma City Thunder, New York Knicks, and the Golden State Warriors.

According to Shack, the demo will be updated live stats from NBA games and the trial includes competitive mode offline and a limited version of the Ultimate Team mode with Kyrie Irving and others.

The NBA Live 14 demo will launch on November 19 for PlayStation 4, and Xbox One at launch on November 22.

The game will arrive on shelves PlayStation 4 and Xbox One November 19 in North America.

Source.

If you cannot wait for the demo here is some gameplay.

Oh and the game is only 9GB so you do not need to wait an hour to play the full game like NBA 2K 14.

#2 Edited by Optix12 (615 posts) -

im not sure if nba 2k14 does this or not ( the tiwtch streams I found couldnt tell me either as most were in menus futzing around) but the tucked in shirts kind of weirded me out. I always assumed ballers generally had loose shirts for more air flow and stuff? I assume they did this to limit the amount of cloth physics they needed to do while still having ripples and movement on the clothing
Edit: im also basing this on a 10 minute video above me, but its the most nba live ive seen in the last 4 years

#3 Edited by ExiledAstronaut (126 posts) -

The lack of commentary makes it feel sort of empty to me, it's one of the reasons why i love nba 2k.

#4 Edited by Vinny_Says (5709 posts) -

What the fuck is up with everyone tucking in their shirts? It looks...off...

It doesn't look bad or anything, but it doesn't have that "wow" factor that next gen NBA2k14 has.

#5 Posted by Tearhead (2168 posts) -

Wait... is this real? 'Cus compared to 2k14 this game looks like hot ass.

#6 Posted by BIGJEFFREY (5057 posts) -

NBA2k14 - 45GB

NBA Live 14 - 9GB

#7 Posted by FriendlyPhoenix (415 posts) -

Seriously, EA? That looks straight up unfinished.