Is this guild active?

Avatar image for beautifulspacecowboy
BeautifulSpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@backup42: I am on every day for at least a little bit, and I hardly see anyone. I have asked several times to have my ranked raised so I can invite people and such, but no luck.

backup42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zombienutz: Thanks.

There seems to be a decent amount of people that want to be in the guild, I hate to say this but do we maybe think of making a new guild. Hopefully someone will raise the rank of an active member, that would be best I think.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@backup42: I've on the last few days and I did not see anyone. At this someone should take charge of the guild or start a new one. Kinda depressing seeing zero activities on it. Hate to leave a guild with such a bang up name.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Now that it's up on steam, here's my info if anyone wants to put a guild together or just friend me, nitocris ravendream@fox01313

count_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 13

I'm also looking for an invite too. My character is Huw Hawkwind@Count_Zero

Silver-Streak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@granderojo or @rolyatkcinmai: Hey guys. I just got some notifications around this thread, it looks like there's a lot of people looking for invites. While I'm only on like twice a month, I'm not sure me being the one with invite powers is the best idea. Do we want to deconstruct the guild or find someone else to have invite rights?

Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@eujin said:

@granderojo or @rolyatkcinmai: Hey guys. I just got some notifications around this thread, it looks like there's a lot of people looking for invites. While I'm only on like twice a month, I'm not sure me being the one with invite powers is the best idea. Do we want to deconstruct the guild or find someone else to have invite rights?

I'll download Neverwinter again and take care of this. I didn't realise everyone who was an officer had all stopped playing.

Anyone who plays frequently still let me know and I'll promote you so we can get this sorted.

amafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I just logged in for the first time in forever, last thing in the log was someone withdrawing an item from the guild bank on 26/9 2013. I promoted myself to officer (guessing it's a feature if a guild has been inactive for long periods of time) so I can invite anyone who wants an invite. Either message me on here or send an email to Thom Trickfoot@hughnonr ingame, or send a whisper if I'm on.

I'll hopefully be around a bit these coming weeks at least to check out the new content.