Nintendo released these training videos for electronics stores. It features a Kevin Bacon look-a-like and a bunch of crazy instances where people have broken their Nintendo, spilled soda on it or are just confused. Between the bad acting and announcer condescension, it's amazing and hilarious.
Highlights of the video to look for:
- A nerd who returns a Game Boy because of a "BAD EPROM"... the store clerk figures it out though.
- "Plug it into number 1, because if you put it into number 2... it won't... work." "...could I bring you a pie later?"
- "...an excellent track record for a high quality product." [PANS OVER VAST NINTENDO PRODUCTS... some of which seem fake? NES Satellite?]
- "What are you supposed to do? YOU'RE NOT A NINTENDO MECHANIC, you're a customer service specialist!" [Shows room of guys in red jackets with pieces of Game Boys.]
- Nintendo Cleaning Kit makes an appearance!
- Authorized Nintendo Service Centers? "Nothing could be easier, nothing could be more convenient!... foolproof, and just about effortless." [Holds up giant "training kit" binder.]
Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, duders and dudettes!