1. Will and Norm are not that well known, yes not having their faces on the logo is a little jarring but it makes sense. Jamie and Adam will bring in a lot of new fans to the site, meaning Will and Norm get new fans too.
1.5. Yes I do think they should be on the site logo or at least near it, but it's not a big deal. They didn't kill your dog and send it to South Korea.
2. Tested doesn't get that much traffic, it's lower than Anime Vice which was pretty much the ginger stepchild of Whiskey Media. I was personally worried about Tested a few months ago due to their statistics, this change takes that worry away.
3. They are fans of Mythbusters, this is like a wet dream for them. Can't you be happy for the staff behind these sites for a change?
4. If this goes well, maybe, just maybe Tested will get invited to more events.
5. Tested has for a long time been quite devoid of written content from Will and Norm. In the last 2 days Will has put up more stuff than he has in 3 months, if this continues it's going to be a far better site for all of us. Norm has also started putting up more articles recently too, I expect they'll be even more from now on.
6. Will and Norm getting access to a lot of new toys (not those types of toys) is a good thing. Expect some fine video content.
7. The Mythbusters themselves are quite entertaining, if they are contributing to the site then this means more content for you, and like I say, them guys are capable of fine content.
8. The other Tested contributors still seem to be around, so you're getting way more content on the same site.
9. The podcast stays the same.
10. This is actually only 9 reasons. Problem?
Put your pitchforks down, go and masturbate or something.
I should have posted this on Tested but the forums are all iffy at the moment so I'd rather sling it up here.
Thanks for reading.