12 Angry Men - Which one did you hate? (FULL POLL)

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By AhmadMetallic
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic

i hated the shallow one who kept whining and standing up talking about the ball game... GOD i wanted to chop his balls of.

you sir?
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Jayge_

I didn't hate any of them. It's one of my favorite movies of all time. I mean sure, they all have their faults, but I don't know why you would hate any of them really. I thought they were all amazing characters.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By HandsomeDead
@Jayge said:
" I didn't hate any of them. It's one of my favorite movies of all time. I mean sure, they all have their faults, but I don't know why you would hate any of them really. I thought they were all amazing characters. "
This.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@HandsomeDead said:
" @Jayge said:
" I didn't hate any of them. It's one of my favorite movies of all time. I mean sure, they all have their faults, but I don't know why you would hate any of them really. I thought they were all amazing characters. "
This. "
i like hating people.

i did not hate the movie i liked it, but i like disliking people. if you do too (or if you did dislike any of those 12) share it with us. i mean 12 different personalities and characters, some of them may meet your hate standards if you have any.

dont confuse the meaning of the word hate which simply means dislike a fucker, with the serious meaning of the word hate which is related to evilness and prejudice and race etc..
Duskwaith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Duskwaith

The whole point of the movie was to have people who where pretty much juxtaposed to each other stuck in a small,sweltering room for hours on end argueing.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@Duskwaith said:
" The whole point of the movie was to have people who where pretty much juxtaposed to each other stuck in a small,sweltering room for hours on end argueing. "
and your point isssssss... that the movie sucks? or that you agree that its rich with hate material ?
Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Bruce
@Jayge:

Not a fan of the movie, but I love the book.
CSXLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By CSXLoser
@Bruce said:
" @Jayge: Not a fan of the movie, but I love the book. "
I thought it was a play not a book?

Been a while since i read it. I hated the baseball dude and the bigot. Favorite was the old man.
Duskwaith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Duskwaith
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" @Duskwaith said:
" The whole point of the movie was to have people who where pretty much juxtaposed to each other stuck in a small,sweltering room for hours on end argueing. "
and your point isssssss... that the movie sucks? or that you agree that its rich with hate material ? "

Sorry forgot to finish that sentence off.  Every person in the film was pretty annoying to each other which makes it such a good movie.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By iam3green

i don't remember the entire book/ play but i read it in high school. i hated the shallow dude. i didn't really like the story either.