• 59 results
AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#51  Edited By AndrewB

Now I just need more recommendations on gaming podcasts that might possibly have people I know on them.

Sam_lfcfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Sam_lfcfan

So sad to see what has happened to 1UP. It was my favorite website until ugo fucked it all up in January.
get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By get2sammyb
@artofwar420: *cries*.
_Phara0h_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By _Phara0h_

Now they going to rename the podcast again?

raviolisumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By raviolisumo

Are they finally gonna  call it "4 Guys 1up"?

phlegms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By phlegms

Garnett was a douche bag. Its about time he stopped dragging the rest of the site down with his entirely unfunny quips and generally poor opinions.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By penguindust
@iAmJohn: 

Yes, Ignition Entertainment LTD where Shane works is down in Glendale CA, and we know that G4 has added some well respected game journalists during their relaunch of the G4TV.com site in addition to "the Sess", so there is some opportunity for him to build a new semi-regular podcast crew.  Also, Garnett is now in a position to make personnel changes in the Gamefly publishing sites.  I wouldn't be surprised if he's already started to approach contacts and see if they would be interested in working in L.A.  Anyone tired of UGO who is still at 1UP might decide to jumpship and join Garnett down south. 

I stayed with 1 UP after the purge because Garnett was still there doing the podcast.  I'll see what the new Listen Up podcast sounds like.  If it spirals out of control, then I'll drop it, but only time can see.  I sometimes visit the site still, mostly to read Jeremy Parish's RPG reviews. 
Musicom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By Musicom

I'll miss him on the podcast. Disagreed with him more than frequently, but the show was always a good listen.

@artofwar420 said:

" @get2sammyb said:

" @Bruce: "Senior moments" -- the dude's only what, early 40's/late 30's right? Geez. Is that considered "senior" now? Dude has probably made some factual mistakes on the podcast but, c'mon -- we all do that. Or perhaps it's just me? Perhaps I'm senior at 21? "
You're what's called middle aged. Better get a fast expensive car before you commit suicide. "
  Provided he lives to 42.
Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Very random move, but OK. ListenUP will probably continue in some way, and another podcast to listen to is always welcome in my library.