• 67 results
thebipsnbeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By thebipsnbeeps

Not in any particular order, but Gigantic, Heart-Shaped Box, Chop Suey, Dumb, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Bone Machine, Where is My Mind?, and the whole album of Doolittle. A little more than 20, but oh well. I broke the rules.

Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Gmanall

Nine inch nails Nine inch nails Nine inch nails Nine inch nails and nirvania 8)

damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#53  Edited By damswedon
Commando said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
hillbilly deluxe was no 1 for me till i formatted my pc
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By penguindust
Dethfish77 said:
"How do you guys get those pictures? "
I used Irfanview to take a screen capture while my Itunes was opened then just cropped the shot to show the top 20 songs.  All done on a PC.
Illmatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Illmatic
  1. Gotta Eat - Lupe Fiasco (The moment I realized what this song was actually about was so pleasantly surprising I won't even spoil it for those interested.)
  2. Sanctuary - Utada Hikaru (If you saw me, this position on my most played list would make even less sense. I do love me some Kingdom Hearts though.)
  3. Bixby Canyon Bridge - Death Cab for Cutie (Went on a huge Death Cab stint after seeing them perform on Jay Leno one night.)
  4. Helix Nebula - Anamanaguchi (Got introduced to them from the intro of a podcast I no longer listen to. Makes me feel like I'm playing NES/SNES in my car.)
  5. Combat - Flobots (Nice, short hip-hop track. Combat chika chika combat!)
  6. Welcome To Heartbreak - Kanye West (Not as annoyed at autotune as the rest of the American population seesms to be. Thoroughly enjoyed the album.)
  7. Go Go Gadget Flow - Lupe Fiasco (I remember a friend telling me he didn't like Lupe because his flow wasn't so great. I smiled once I heard this track since it reminded me of that friend and what he must've been thinking when he heard Lupe rapping with excellent flow.)
  8. Hip Hop Saved My Life - Lupe Fiasco (I love rap. I love songs that tell stories. Wonderful combination.)
  9. The Beginning is the End is the Beginning - Smashing Pumpkins (Watchmen trailer brought this song to my attention like so many others.)
  10. Viva La Vida - Coldplay (I love me some Coldplay and ain't ahsamed to say it. Plus that one iTunes commercial with this song was sick.)
  11. Many Moons - Janelle Monae (I'll admit it, I've got a celeb crush on her but the song is dope as well.)
  12. Man on the Moon (The Anthem) - KiD CuDi (Nice mellow track with slight techno influences. Day N Nite was only a taste of this guy's excellent sound.)
  13. Intro to Food & Liquor - Lupe Fiasco (Wonderful intro def jam style poem with a sick beat halfway through that rocks my speakers. Great intro to an album that would quickly become one of my top ten.)
  14. Free Chilly - Lupe Fiasco (Another short and sweet track, great vocals and a beat I wish didn't end so quickly.)
  15. Gifted - N.A.S.A. (Santigold...not sure where she came from but along with this amazing beat from N.A.S.A. her voice matches it perfectly.)
  16. We Got The Beat - Talib Kweli (Rock and rap is an admittedly cheesy mix in this example but it's so catchy in its chorus and sound.)
  17. Inner Universe - Yoko Kanno ( I LOVE me some Ghost in the Shell and play this song constantly to remind me of the show if I'm not near a tv or comp to watch it.)
  18. Slow Country - Gorillaz (Feels like a SNES style song with lyrics until the wind instrument comes in to bring it back to this decade.)
  19. Robocop - Kanye West (Favorite song off of the album, Welcome to Heartbreak is high only because it came out as a single before the album.)
  20. Hello Zepp - Charlie Clouser (Puts me back in the same state of shock I was in during the plot twist of Saw I. The cast of the Bombcast were wondering why we love Saw so much? That scene pretty much sums up why I do.)
  21. Duality - Slipknot (During a short obsession with heavy, not death, metal I was heavily into this song. I imagine it'll drop from this list after a few months though.)
  22. Rock the Asphault (Opening Demo) - Jivemaster (It's SF II all technoed and modernized up. Brings back memories.)
  23. Baba Says Cool For Thought - Lupe Fiasco (The same woman who graced us with her poetry in the intro to Food & Liquor gives us a perfect companion to the much darker The Cool.)
  24. Waiting For The Sun - Powder Finger (The harmony in this song always hooks me in.)
  25. Airbase - Anamanaguchi (Another SNES style tune from this SNES based band.)
TheGremp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By TheGremp

failTunes is fail.  WinAmp is win.

Also, not enough metalcore in this thread.

Smedles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Smedles

LeeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By LeeMan
lilburtonboy7489 said:
"1. Parabola- Tool2. Aenima- Tool3. Evenflow- Pearl Jam4. Nutshell- Alice in Chains5. Aneurysm- Nirvana6. Long Gone Day- Mad Season7. Freedom- Rage Against the Machine8. Lateralus- Tool9. Judith- A Perfect Circle10. What I Got- Sublime11. Passenger- Deftones12. Drain You- Nirvana13. Leash- Pearl Jam14. Tangled Up in Plaid- Queens of the Stone Age15. Gardenia- Kyuss16. Freedom Run- Kyuss17. Born of a Broken Man- Rage Against the Machine18- Would- Alice in Chains19- Climbing up the Walls- Radiohead20- Flower- Soundgarden"

Not only do I like every single band on that list, I think you also have the same surname as me.. if it is Burton that is.
OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By OmegaPirate

You mean too much metal core in this thread?

inkeiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By inkeiren

I lost my computer's data a while back so I'll use my last.fm info instead. I only started using last.fm a little while back so it does not accurately reflect how often I play songs, but it gives you a general idea.

Avatar image for galvanizednails
GalvanizedNails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61  Edited By GalvanizedNails

1. Prayer of the Refugee- Rise Against
2. The Good Left Undone- RIse Against
3. Shinobi vs. Dragon Ninja- Lostprophets
4. Give It All- RIse Against
5. Voices off Camera- Rise Against
6. Like the Angel- Rise Against
7. Heaven Knows- Rise Against
8. Injection- Rise Against
9. Welcome to 1984- Anti-Flag
10. Holiday- Green Day
11. Black Mamba- The Academy Is
12. Spitting Venom- Modest Mouse
13. Last Train Home- Lostprophets
14. Can't Catch Tomorow- Lostprophets
15. The New Transmission- Lostprophets
16. The Groove- Muse
17. Stranger Things Have Happened- Foo Fighters
18. Dashboard- Modest Mouse
19. Hysteria- Muse
20. Ready To Fall- Rise Against
21. Start Something- Lostprophets
22. A Town Called Hypocrisy- Lostprophets
23. People As Places As People- Modest Mouse
24. Map of the Problematique- Muse
25. One More Weekend- The Academy Is...

So I'm like a total Rise Against nut right now. Before I changed Itunes accounts though, like most of my top 20 was Muse songs but I'm diversifying a bit now :)

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#62  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
PenguinDust said:
"Dethfish77 said:
"How do you guys get those pictures? "
I used Irfanview to take a screen capture while my Itunes was opened then just cropped the shot to show the top 20 songs.  All done on a PC."
Or you could just use the print screen button on your keyboard. No need to use stupid software.
TheGremp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TheGremp
OmegaPirate said:
"You mean too much metal core in this thread?"
ORLY?  I haven't noticed much metalcore in this thread...  I've seen metal, but no core.
OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#64  Edited By OmegaPirate
TheGremp said:
"OmegaPirate said:
"You mean too much metal core in this thread?"
ORLY?  I haven't noticed much metalcore in this thread...  I've seen metal, but no core."
Exactly :P
Avatar image for existentnighthawk
existentnighthawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loloz wh0 uzes itunez? mi m0st pl4yed song evar is problly.....thru fire and flame by drag0nfoirce  :D :D :D :D

oh lolz i frgt the ruleZ  ... porbalyy ...hm/ and everyone of theire songs 2 i liek ok?!!!

THROU FIRE AN FLAMES WE CARREY ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

coughlanio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By coughlanio

Keep in mind that I only just reformatted my system, so it isnt a true representation of my musical taste :P

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

TotallyEpic said:
"Keep in mind that I only just reformatted my system, so it isnt a true representation of my musical taste :P

No Caption Provided
"
Yeah, I just had to do this myself, so my list is sort of disproportionate.