2009: The Year of Great Voice Quality

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By Xandurson

Yesterday my 360 headset finally decided it wouldn't work as good anymore so I got a new wireless one. It's great but it takes a little while to get used to. The best thing about it is when I'm playing Guitar Hero or Rock Band, now the cord isn't the way. It's great for drums cause Red Octane thought it'd be funny to put the headset input on the back of the drums. Now no more wire!! Too bad it cost $60. Now the bad thing, I have $60 and my XBL goes up in March. But I have DLC I want, too that starts coming out this month. I'm hoping to get a job by March, but what if I don't? Too many decisions!! Here's the DLC I want:

• Fallout 3 DLC (this I might wait till I complete all the achievements in first)
  • Left 4 Dead DLC (not confirmed release date yet but it should be within the next coming months)
  • Grand Theft Auto IV DLC (definitely gonna get since I've beat the game and there's not much to do in it)
  • Some Rock Band packs (preferablly The Who and Boston)

So that's that. Thanks for listening and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Until next time, get over your hangover!!
-GamerGeek360
Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Xandurson

Yesterday my 360 headset finally decided it wouldn't work as good anymore so I got a new wireless one. It's great but it takes a little while to get used to. The best thing about it is when I'm playing Guitar Hero or Rock Band, now the cord isn't the way. It's great for drums cause Red Octane thought it'd be funny to put the headset input on the back of the drums. Now no more wire!! Too bad it cost $60. Now the bad thing, I have $60 and my XBL goes up in March. But I have DLC I want, too that starts coming out this month. I'm hoping to get a job by March, but what if I don't? Too many decisions!! Here's the DLC I want:

• Fallout 3 DLC (this I might wait till I complete all the achievements in first)
  • Left 4 Dead DLC (not confirmed release date yet but it should be within the next coming months)
  • Grand Theft Auto IV DLC (definitely gonna get since I've beat the game and there's not much to do in it)
  • Some Rock Band packs (preferablly The Who and Boston)

So that's that. Thanks for listening and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Until next time, get over your hangover!!
-GamerGeek360
TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By TheGamerGeek

Yea, I can't wait for the Left 4 Dead DLC! And you should probably just save that money 'till you get a job but hey, that's just my opinion.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Xandurson

That's probably what I'm going to do. Too bad nobody is hiring where I live.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By RHCPfan24
War77Machine said:
"Yeah I'm losing my job tomorrow due to the economical crisis, I haven't even bothered looking for a new job yet. if I were you if you don't get a job by March, I would renew my Live Subscription because in my opinion, being able to play online with my friends is more important than paying out for DLC, the DLC can wait. Unless you really want the DLC asap."
I agree with Stewie. This sums up what I think.
Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Xandurson

Yeah I think I'm gonna keep my money and if I do get a job by March then I'll spend it on DLC, but if I don't, then I'll spend it on Live. Although I applied to many places today.