Posted by ian280291 (101 posts) -

Cant wait for next year just to play some awesome games like Dead Space 2, Mass Effect 2 on PS3, L.A. Noire, Tomb Raider reboot, the next installment in the Assassins Creed franchise, and all of Sony's HD collections

#1 Posted by ian280291 (101 posts) -

Cant wait for next year just to play some awesome games like Dead Space 2, Mass Effect 2 on PS3, L.A. Noire, Tomb Raider reboot, the next installment in the Assassins Creed franchise, and all of Sony's HD collections

#2 Posted by Gabriel (4050 posts) -

The Year we make Contact.

#3 Posted by Droop (1792 posts) -

Cool story, bro.

#4 Posted by ian280291 (101 posts) -

yeah and after paying car insurance, MOT, road tax, having a service all in the month of December i'm scraping pennies together to play these games

#5 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

I'm looking forward to starting off the year with LittleBigPlanet 2 , which'll take me onto Killzone 3, and then onto Uncharted 3 at the end of the year. 

#6 Posted by ian280291 (101 posts) -
@Gizmo: I aint really a fan on LBP or killzone, you got a 3D TV or a move controller ready for killzone?
#7 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -
@ian280291 said:
" @Gizmo: I aint really a fan on LBP or killzone, you got a 3D TV or a move controller ready for killzone? "
Neither, I am just a fan of Killzone's multiplayer component, I find it to be very enjoyable.