• 72 results
#1 Posted by Maajin (1069 posts) -

I love it!

Really nice colors and typography, congrats to whoever's responsible! I'll go as far as say that little hi-tech bomb-thing should be used more often elsewhere.

#2 Edited by AlisterCat (5593 posts) -

@Maajin: Pretty sure it was buzz_clik, who does almost all the shirts, and been making wipeout inspired designs for a little while now.

#3 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

I'm guessing Wipeout was the inspiration here.

#4 Posted by csl316 (8766 posts) -

I will NOT be a corporate puppet!

#5 Posted by Grilledcheez (3948 posts) -

I think the Gerstmannia one is awesome, I just don't know that I would feel that great spending almost $30 on a t shirt atm

#6 Edited by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

They look cool, but no thanks for now.

#7 Posted by shermanatorek (114 posts) -

Looks sweet, but why is shipping so high?

#8 Posted by CatsAkimbo (628 posts) -

Looks rad. I'm so glad it's not another black shirt, and I love the Wipeout aesthetic.

#9 Posted by BonOrbitz (2200 posts) -

The shirt looks great but I want a Giant Bomb hoodie!

#10 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -
@BonOrbitz said:

This. Only people already entrenched in the posse will be able to recognize the stylized logos.
#11 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4606 posts) -

Looks awesome, in a 'I would actually wear that in public' kind of way.

#12 Posted by Mushir (2389 posts) -

I've loved buzz_clik's previous designs, but this one isn't really doing it for me.

#13 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19353 posts) -

@MrKlorox said:

@BonOrbitz said:

This. Only people already entrenched in the posse will be able to recognize the stylized logos.

Is that not the point?

#14 Posted by Droop (1887 posts) -

Not diggin' this one, sadly.

#15 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1250 posts) -

Pretty damn cool.

#16 Posted by JJOR64 (19003 posts) -

The GerstMannia Tee is rad as well, but I'm not really a fan of white shirts so I'm not sure if I will pick it up.

#17 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ: Of the member's shirt, yes. Of the logo hoodie, no.
#18 Posted by TooWalrus (13218 posts) -

That back logo is sick, I'm down.

#19 Posted by Demoskinos (14878 posts) -

I wanna buy stuff from the store but man...that shipping kills me.

#20 Edited by Sweep (8872 posts) -

Oh hell yes. All over that like a RASH.

Just ordered my shirt. I actually used the discount code I had from when I subscribed last year, so I just had to pay shipping which was $11. That's like... £5 or something? Bargain!

#21 Posted by wrecks (2266 posts) -

Looks okay. Not a huge fan. Patrick shirts are funny.

#22 Posted by Lava (669 posts) -

Question! I'm not entirely clear on this, but with the membership we buy we have to order the shirt with the coupon right? We don't just get the t-shirt with the membership purchase and the coupon to use for a different shirt? Does that make sense?

#23 Edited by Zacagawea (1596 posts) -

Buying that hot dog Patrick shirt with my $15 coupon right away

#24 Posted by pyromagnestir (4324 posts) -

I kinda want the hot dog Patrick shirt, since I don't own enough red shirts... But having a guy in a hot dog suit on my t-shirt seems odd. And difficult to explain to non GB fans. And it looks like an odd shade of red, after all it's described as "ketchup". Whereas that members shirt looks pretty good...

God damnit I don't know!

#25 Posted by Zacagawea (1596 posts) -

@pyromagnestir said:

I kinda want the hot dog Patrick shirt, since I don't own enough red shirts... But having a guy in a hot dog suit on my t-shirt seems odd. And difficult to explain to non GB fans. And it looks like an odd shade of red, after all it's described as "ketchup". Whereas that members shirt looks pretty good...

God damnit I don't know!

It comes in yellow, too!

Support the dog, dawg.

#26 Posted by ajamafalous (12007 posts) -

God damnit even shipping within the US is expensive. I really want to buy these two shirts but $45 is a lot.

#27 Posted by ajamafalous (12007 posts) -

Also, better question: the GB2013 shirt doesn't say anything about sizing. Anyone heard from someone in the know whether it's the same American Apparel shirts they've been using?

#28 Posted by XenoNick (1408 posts) -

Just bought it. Looks dope as hell and for £16 I wont complain. (Since I renewed when the offer was on I did not have a coupon)

#29 Posted by pyromagnestir (4324 posts) -

@Zacagawea said:

@pyromagnestir said:

God damnit I don't know!

It comes in yellow, too!

Support the dog, dawg.

Grrr... You're right! One medium dog with ketchup, please!

#30 Posted by Funkydupe (3321 posts) -

Hoodie! Do want! NAO! ... There are none. Sad... :¨¨(

#31 Posted by chilibean_3 (1644 posts) -

@Lava: Correct. The coupon is to buy the membership or other shirt. It isn't shirt and coupon.

#32 Posted by Lava (669 posts) -

@chilibean_3: Thanks for the clarification!

#33 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

Too bad it only comes in grey...

#34 Posted by laserbolts (5323 posts) -

It looks ok. Probably the only shirt I've seen from giantbomb that I would actually wear. Sucks it says member on it though.

#35 Posted by DocPorpoise (111 posts) -

i went for the tri-fecta, 2013 member shirt, Gertsmania and the throw back tee. white, grey and black. also to anyone on the fence for the reason of 'explaining the dumb thing on your t shirt' just say it's a stupid internet thing (cause to them it is).

#36 Posted by Gold_Skulltulla (221 posts) -

The new member shirt is rad! I'm a big fan of the WipeOut aesthetics though, so it was an easy sell. As soon as my membership re-ups, it's on order.

#37 Posted by hojufixter (109 posts) -

@ajamafalous said:

Also, better question: the GB2013 shirt doesn't say anything about sizing. Anyone heard from someone in the know whether it's the same American Apparel shirts they've been using?

I really want to know this as well. The new ones don't seem to mention sizing at all

#38 Posted by Sergio (2131 posts) -

Eh... not really a fan. About the only thing I like about it is that it isn't another black shirt.

#39 Posted by buzz_clik (6975 posts) -

@Intelligent_Space_Man: Anyone who knows (a) the history of tDR and (b) to omit the possessive apostrophe in their name gets an Instafollow from me. Hell, why not have some lime-flavoured quest juice while we're at it?

And your avatar is rad as well! You're just kicking home runs all over the place.

#40 Posted by chilibean_3 (1644 posts) -

@hojufixter said:

@ajamafalous said:

I really want to know this as well. The new ones don't seem to mention sizing at all

Ryan via Twitter

Those asking what shirt we're using, it's the Canvas 3001! Or so I'm told! http://is.gd/KjApDd
#41 Posted by hojufixter (109 posts) -

@chilibean_3: Thank you

#42 Posted by bigsmoke77 (789 posts) -

I don't know what you guys are talking about with the expensive shipping. It cost 5 bucks to ship my shirt to canada, can't beat that. I need some white shits so the member shit is off the chain.

#43 Edited by Brackynews (4087 posts) -

@buzz_clik: : I declare! Bombs, Babies, Wipeout... brand synergies all. up. ins. :D

Cool Baby got a Giant Bomb.

#44 Posted by Cloneslayer (1632 posts) -

Was going to snag it up but when I finally went to the yearly sub I think my coupon got put in my spam box and automatically deleted! Oh well, it happens....

#45 Posted by buzz_clik (6975 posts) -

@Brackynews: Ha! Nicely done.

Fluke's Risotto was THE album of 1997 for me. Holy snot, that album is amazing; "Amp" is still one of the most insanely intricate, layered-as-all-fuck tunes I know.

#46 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3168 posts) -

Those look really nice.

#47 Posted by artofwar420 (6290 posts) -

Looks excellent. Anyone know if renewing our membership gets us a coupon or something?

#48 Edited by Jrinswand (1709 posts) -

All I can think about it when I see that shirt is that that Wipeout lady's voice saying "Feisar."

#49 Posted by buzz_clik (6975 posts) -

@Jrinswand said:

What's the smaller text around the main design say?

> GIANTBOMBFUTURISTICALRACINGLEAGUE

> LUCHADRIVE ANTI-GRAV PROPULSION 4.0

> COLUMBIA BOOST SYSTEMS iNTEGRATION

#50 Posted by RetroVirus (1476 posts) -

@buzz_clik: Permit me to say that I am loving the new designs, especially the member shirt given recent sad events.