Posted by CKinniburgh (7 posts) -

I'm currently running a 24 hour gaming marathon for Kids Need To Read, an awesome charity. We're going to be giving away around 100 steam keys over the course of the day! You can watch on Twitch.tv/trialbygame!

Today, I am launching a new charity fundraising endeavor, Trial By Game. Through Trial By Game, I hope to raise money for a variety of awesome charities through monthly events.

Each month, beginning in late November, I will be streaming a 24 hour gaming marathon featuring a ton of amazing people. We will be live onTwitch.tv playing killer games, entertaining all of you with our sometimes ridiculous antics, and giving away great prizes to those who donate.

When we aren't running a 24 hour marathon, we will have content streaming at least 3 nights a week. I've already started testing out the studio, and playing some games solo. You can see what we're working with right now at TrialByGame.com. Over the next month, leading up to our first marathon charity stream, we'll be upgrading the studio, seeing what works, and improving our quality.

I hope you join us.

For the most up to date information about Trial By Game, follow it on twitter and subscribe to our newsletter.