360=Broken, but Paper Mario and GOW=Entertaining!

HobbitJacob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By HobbitJacob

This is my first blog on here. Well, there's actually a good bit to talk about. I guess I should start with.... MY 360 BROKE!!!!!! Im very angry about that. I was playing Farcry and It just made a weird noise and cut off. I turned it back on to find that I had the E74 Error! I requested a box and label from Microsoft to send it in, but that was like a week ago and the page said it would get to me in 4 days so, Im still waiting for that. Anyway, the good part is, Ive been playing the heck outta some Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Ive played it before, but didn't really get into it. So I picked it up about three days ago and figured, "Hey why not!?". So Ive already put over 8 hours of gameplay into it haha. Im already on chapter 4. I WILL beat it this time! Its amazing! So anyway, Ive also been playing a pretty good bit of GOW with my bro (His username is Chibiodgiek18 on here, look him up, he's cool) and Ive actually enjoyed it too. I've never really gotten into many shooters, they're just not my thing, But there's something different about Gears, It just feels...Right. Well, thats it I guess.

HobbitJacob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By HobbitJacob

This is my first blog on here. Well, there's actually a good bit to talk about. I guess I should start with.... MY 360 BROKE!!!!!! Im very angry about that. I was playing Farcry and It just made a weird noise and cut off. I turned it back on to find that I had the E74 Error! I requested a box and label from Microsoft to send it in, but that was like a week ago and the page said it would get to me in 4 days so, Im still waiting for that. Anyway, the good part is, Ive been playing the heck outta some Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Ive played it before, but didn't really get into it. So I picked it up about three days ago and figured, "Hey why not!?". So Ive already put over 8 hours of gameplay into it haha. Im already on chapter 4. I WILL beat it this time! Its amazing! So anyway, Ive also been playing a pretty good bit of GOW with my bro (His username is Chibiodgiek18 on here, look him up, he's cool) and Ive actually enjoyed it too. I've never really gotten into many shooters, they're just not my thing, But there's something different about Gears, It just feels...Right. Well, thats it I guess.