A Brand New Day

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

Edited By sammo21

Starting a new blog.  We'll see how this goes.  I am working right this second, so nothing heady in this post.  

What I'm Playing:  Alan Wake(360), Red Dead Redemption(360), 3D Dot Game Heroes(PS3), Rocket Knight(360-XBLA)

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By sammo21

Starting a new blog.  We'll see how this goes.  I am working right this second, so nothing heady in this post.  

What I'm Playing:  Alan Wake(360), Red Dead Redemption(360), 3D Dot Game Heroes(PS3), Rocket Knight(360-XBLA)

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kilzombie
@sammo21: Ive been playing RDR on my ps3, great game. I haven't managed to get a copy of 3D Dot Game Heroes though, any good?
sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sammo21

3D is pretty fun, but as long as you are aware you are going into a 3D version of the original Legend of Zelda (with some tweaks, of course).  

I love RDR, but I bought it on 360 because of others I know who got it for that system.  My biggest gripe is the online, so far.  I'm not sure about on PS3 but the 360, at least for me, is plagued with disconnects and game drops.  Sometimes the game will drop me from a session and then I hang at an unending load to the free roam.  Once they get that patched and settled, I will be perfectly happy.  I had a response from Rockstar games on my Twitter (when I griped, lol) saying that a patch is on the way soon, so that's good.

My PSN is Sammo21
360 ID is Sammo21

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kilzombie

I've had connection issues aswell, I can't seem to connect to anyone of the people on US servers.
I'll add ya once i get a chance to play later :)