Posted by PimblyCharles (1612 posts) -

Hi Cheznos.Bad new name for duders? I agree.

This is somewhat in relation to: 1,000th Forum Post - A look back at 10 years ago

I found old and original Photoshop mutations from 2002 while backing up 10+ year old CDs. Did these for a class in college, and have forgot about them until now.

Seeing them again, the first thing that came to my mind is the symbolism of Giant Bomb. It kind of blew my mind. This is 2002!

Point is, they make for GREAT avatars.

Though it's a small sacrifice on the Giant Bomb altar, these now belong forever to Giant Bomb and the community. <Spelunky Reference>

I, PimblyCharles, hereby give all rights concerning the above imagery to GiantBomb.com (Giant Bomb) and all its constituents (community).

#1 Posted by Steadying (1407 posts) -

I really like that heart one.

#2 Posted by BBOYS2231 (204 posts) -

Nice work duder. Really dig the sun-like one.

#3 Posted by Nightriff (5238 posts) -

Last one is my favorite

#4 Posted by ZagZagovich (769 posts) -

I really like some of these. Cool stuff. You think you can make them wallpaper sized?

#5 Posted by Fattony12000 (7588 posts) -

Did you just call us cheznos?

I-I...just...h-how, why?

Great work, would look at again.

#6 Posted by slyspider (1325 posts) -

:D awesome stuff duder

#7 Posted by PimblyCharles (1612 posts) -

I really like some of these. Cool stuff. You think you can make them wallpaper sized?

Would love to, but haven't found the .PSD files for them yet. If they are found, I'll edit this and post them at different sizes.

Did you just call us cheznos?

I-I...just...h-how, why?

Great work, would look at again.

Yeah, it just sort of slipped out ;)

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. Hopefully I wasn't alone in seeing Giant Bomb symbolism.

#8 Posted by csl316 (9230 posts) -

Cool stuff. I hope that last line is legally binding!

#9 Posted by PimblyCharles (1612 posts) -

@csl316 said:

Cool stuff. I hope that last line is legally binding!

Yeah I do to, but I'm certainly no lawyer. I put that statement there for the slight chance Giant Bomb wanted to add some of these to their avatar selection for newly signed up users, and to give them the rights to do so. Of course I also wanted the community to know they can use these for whatever they want.

#13 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5897 posts) -

Just mesmerizing.

Love it! Great work duder!.