Something went wrong. Try again later

Reetesh

This user has not updated recently.

212 96 39 39
Forum Posts Wiki Points Following Followers

A Knocked Up GiantBomb

I recently watched Knocked up.. and really liked it! But there was one thing that kept me thinking all throughout the movie.. whenever I saw this dude.. the way he talked, looked and everything reminded me of

Dont know how many others also feel the same.

However.. then, after watching the movie, it got me thinking..the people/events in the movie can be related to whats happened at GB too!

JeffG and Pals, love the gaming industry (movie industry in movie), they play a lot of games, and wanted to create their own site.. soo.. they get started on making the site. Where they just do what they like most, play some games and talk about them.

There is also the part that a similar site (Wikipedia) already exists :P (MrSkin in Movie) but here, however, it doesnt matter, as there is more it than just filling pages of things with "The Truth"

Then, I thought some more!

This made me realize that the number of people in the movie and site (writing peeps) are same too! so maybe lets see who can be mapped to who

yes, yes... perfect choice IMO :D Then there was the choice for the other two.. I thought Jason's character suited Vinny very much, so the remaining person had to be snide :P

Now the set is complete! Here you can see the GiantBomb team having a mature discussions :D

Also, make up your own similarities between the movie and giantbomb if you can... (maybe someone can even photoshop the group Image? :O )

Oh, and ofcourse.. I am not saying this to hurt anyone's feelings or anything.. just throwing stuff around, dont want to anger anyone mentioned. (and ofcourse, also not suggesting that the thing that happens in the "central plot" of the movie, actually happens :| )

I won't say it but it rhymes with shmashmawsome!

28 Comments