A little bit about me

Blueprint12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Blueprint12

I've been on this site for quite a while, made some new friends, but I don't want to feel like a stranger to some, so you know, I thought of giving out a little bit about me.

Well, first off, I love playing video games.  It's probably one of my favorite hobbies and I play quite a lot on the weekends.  I'm 80% of an Xbox 360 player but I'm not a fanboy of any kind.  I also have a Wii, DS, Gamecube, PlayStation 2, PSX, Super Nintendo, and an N64.  Right now, you can probably catch me playing Rock Band 2, Street Fighter IV, and Gears of War 2 but I do play a lot of other different video games.  RPG's on Xbox 360 can also take up quite a long time, although I have only been playing Blue Dragon since that's the only RPG I have time for right now.

Asides from video games, I'm also big into music.  I was into hip-hop originally but as of recently, everything that's been coming out has been real boring so I just started to branch out into rock and I'm glad I did.  One of my goals this year is to get as much rock albums as my hip-hop collection and I feel I might get that goal fulfilled too!  I'm also into fashion too.  I like to look good and match to attract the opposite sex (although I'm super shy when it comes to a girl that I like).  I'm probably as preppy as I can be when it comes to clothing (Hollister, Aeropostale, American Eagle).  I'm also hispanic so yes I do speak Spanish so if you also speak Spanish really well, you could probably hold out a conversation pretty well, although my writing in Spanish isn't the best, I can speak it.  As for personality, I can be really quiet at first but once you get to know me, I can be pretty loud.  I do goof off and joke a lot but I'll say I'm pretty smart.  My best school subjects are probably History and Spanish.  I'm slow when it comes to Math and Science but other than that, I'm pretty good.  I'm not too bad on English either but with the loads of assignments they would give for those classes, I tend to procrastinate.

Anyways, that's all I gotta say about myself.  If you wanna know more about me or if I didn't explain something to well on my blog or you just want to simply play with me sometime, just hit me up and I'll reply. 

Aljosa15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Aljosa15

What's up Dude? :P

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By c1337us

Hey man, hows it? I decided recently to start developing my music too. Its taking me a while but I am starting to get something going. I am not so much into hip hop though.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman

HEY! I play a lot of 360 too so if you wanna add me my gamertag is the same as my screen  name here, JJWeatherman. Love playing Rock Band 2. In fact I was just playin it like 10 min ago before I came on to the forums. What else can I say? Also trying to expand my music collection (isn't everyone). Sooo... PEACE. 

Blueprint12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Blueprint12

Aljosa15: Haha, not much man...didn't know you had an account on this site :P

c1337us:  I'm pretty good, thanks, how about you?? Hip-hop is a really great music genre, though I recommend more of the 90's stuff like Wu-Tang Clan, Nas, Ice Cube, Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, etc. but we're all different so we got different tastes in music too.

JJWeatherman:  Awesome man, I'll add you on XBL...What instruments do you play usually? And what instrument are you best at?

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By Tireyo

Hey friend!  How's it going?  I didn't know you had a SNES!

Blueprint12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Blueprint12

Tireyo643:  Aww...you should of knew that already, I'm so disappointed.  Lol just kidding.  Yeah I have a SNES, but I lost my controllers so I can't play anything on it *cries*  At least there's the Wii's virtual console, yay!

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By c1337us

Yeh. I am more a rock sort of guy 60's right through to the 90's sort of stuff. All the main sort of names in this genre plus a lot of local Australian groups etc. I also listen to a lot of metal, but I will listen to pretty well most genres except rap music. Me and rap music just dont get along.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JJWeatherman
Blueprint12 said:
"Aljosa15: Haha, not much man...didn't know you had an account on this site :P

c1337us:  I'm pretty good, thanks, how about you?? Hip-hop is a really great music genre, though I recommend more of the 90's stuff like Wu-Tang Clan, Nas, Ice Cube, Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, etc. but we're all different so we got different tastes in music too.

JJWeatherman:  Awesome man, I'll add you on XBL...What instruments do you play usually? And what instrument are you best at?
"
Drums, drums, and more drums (ocasionally guitar). So yeah, I play expert drums. Only have problems on some of the impossible songs (visions im lookin at you). I just FC'd Chop Suey though for the second time in one of the Battle of the Bands challenges. But I messed up my overall rank on the challenge by doing pretty bad on battery.   : (
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tireyo

c1337us: There is an old sayiing "rap is crap". :D  Alot of people don't think so though.

Blueprint12: Virtual Console is one of the best ideas Nintendo has made, I think!

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By c1337us

Theres are fari bit of stuff on the virtual console I want to grab. I bought some point about 2 weeks ago and havent been able to spend them because I dont have the adapter that lets you hook you Wii up to the internet via cable. I had the Wii all that time and didnt realise you couldnt just hook it up like the PS3 or Xbox cause I had never tried XD They are fairly cheap to buy so I will get one when i get home and hit up some of those old classics.

Blueprint12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Blueprint12

c1337us:  So pretty much our tastes in rock will be somewhat compatible.  That's good though.  I could understand though about you and rap.  Rap is not everyone's preference and vice versa.

JJWeatherman:  Awesome man, I try playing drums on no fail mode but I only get to 70% at best on songs like Amazing Journey, Who Are You, and so.  It's hard having my mind work on two things (the drums and the foot pedal).  Perhaps my best instrument (don't laugh) are the vocals!  I can beat the impossible vocal challenge on expert haha.  Probably the hardest time I've had with vocals is the beginning Ahh's on Master Exploder and They're Red Hot.  I also do guitar on expert too.  I kinda hate it though because my GH3 controller's (which I like a whole lot more than my rock band guitar) fret buttons keep going off at times so I mess up on notes.  I can't even do the beginning of Panic Attack anymore cause of this problem.

Tireyo643:  Agreed!

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tireyo

I already spent alot of money on Virtual console games, but there are so many more games to come that are worth buying.

Blueprint12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Blueprint12

c1337us and Tireyo643:  Yeah there are a lot of good titles to pick up from the Wii's Virtual Console: Super Mario World, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2, LoZ: Lttp, Secret of Mana, Castlevania II, Shinobi 3, Star fox 64, Super Mario RPG, etc.  Xbox 360's Xbox Live arcade is also amazing too with even independent games like Braid, which I plan to buy over summer, although I wish I had MP points now because it's at an offer right now but I don't mind paying full price for it.

Slow down on the posts you guys, it takes time to keep up hahha XD

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Tireyo

Good choice of games Blueprint12!  You certainly can't go wrong with those classics! 

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JJWeatherman

I'm gettin into the virtual console games too recently. I just bought the first Strong Bad episode and wrote my first review here on Giant Bomb for it. Planning to get the newer episodes too. But I have sooo many games to finish. To name a few: Chrono Trigger (DS), God of War: Chains of Olympus, Skate 2, Midnight Club: LA, Zelda: Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time (VC version), idk theres probably more. Of course even though I have beat some games long ago, games like Rock Band and NBA 2K9 still suck up a lot of my time. So maybe I'll hold off on the virtual console games for a while.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By c1337us

Blueprint12 said:

"c1337us:  So pretty much our tastes in rock will be somewhat compatible.  That's good though.  I could understand though about you and rap.  Rap is not everyone's preference and vice versa."

Yeh probably because I like all the mainstays. When it comes to Australian music besides AC/DC, Silverchair and INXS etc. I am not too sure how much exposure some of the bands have over seas. Cold Chisel, Rose Tattoo, Hoodoo Gurus, Hunter and Collectors, Midnight Oil, Crowded House, You Am I, Wolfmother, Airbourne, Powderfinger, The Vines and many more etc are all great local bands.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JJWeatherman

O snap the Blazers are playin the Spurs. Be back after the game. lol.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By c1337us

Ha ha cool. Let us know how it goes.

Blueprint12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Blueprint12

JJWeatherman: Yeah same here, I can understand it's hard getting games done with school, work, or whatever is that's keeping you busy (for me, it's school).  There's a lot of XBLA titles I wanna buy like Braid, Castle Crashers, SOULCALIBUR, Banjo-Tooie (which comes out in April), and many others and VC like all the Mario games but I still need to save my money for Resident Evil 5, which coming real soon, then I also wanna buy a fightpad for 360 since they sold out when I got SF IV.  Also, I wanna get Guitar Hero: Metallica.  Then in the middle of all that, get more MP points to build up my soundtrack on RB2 :)

c1337us: Oh, well I have heard AC/DC of course...really good band, I wouldn't mind borrowing/renting the AC/DC Live tracks and exporting them to RB2 (which is free to do) but I don't know anyone that has it lol.  I don't have a certain rock I listen to, I just listen to it if it's good or not.  Like I like bands from Metallica to Rush to Korn to The Who to Jethro Tull...they all have their own enjoyment in their music.  Oh and btw, I first thought that was Sub-Zero on your pic but when I went to your profile and saw the pic bigger, I was mistaken XD

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Tireyo

I gotta work on completing The Secret of Mana you recommmended to me Blueprint12!  I haven't made it into the forest yet!

Blueprint12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Blueprint12

Haha, it's a really hard game.  I haven't even got past the forest, I keep getting raped by those two werewolves or whatever :( , not sure if they were or not cause it's been a while since I played it but if you get that far, you'll see what I'm talking about

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By c1337us

Yeh I have had a Deep Space thing going for a while. But I am in the mood for change. I might rock some Mighty Boosh for a while.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Tireyo

Shucks, by the way you put that I might not be able to get back and play it again!  Not really, I like the game and I want to get the girl fighter and see what happens next.  I think I'll name her Mindy.  I already named the boy Mork and the troll thing Orson!

Blueprint12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Blueprint12

Haha, yeah you have to save her from those two monsters lol.  I'm sure you can face the challenge though :)

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Tireyo

Man, I knew you was going to say that!  Hopefully I'll make it out alive after dying a bunch of times like I have already!

Blueprint12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Blueprint12

Hey guys, I'll be back later, I got some homework to do, since I have long procrastinated on it, but feel free to leave as much as you guys can and I'll be able to reply to them when I'm back :)

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By c1337us

No worries good luck with the homework thing.

Hey Ti, since you are playing Secret of Mana right now and its one of those great game I never played before. Is your experience with it worth laying down the virtual dollars so far. Because I would be really interested to make this acqusition.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Tireyo

c1337us: Well, I'll tell you a little bit about it.  It's like a harder version of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.  You have to charge your moves in order to get full power and decent attacks.  It's hard to hit and run, but that is part of the nature of the game I guess.  The environments are very colorful and appealing, and the music is surprisingly good.  You get to name your own characters, and there are three you do name.  Baised on my experience, It's a hard game, and it takes alot of patience to move from area to area and get through obstacles.  I think that is worth spending 8 dollars for the game because it has good gameplay value.  If you are still hesitant on it, I was too and Blueprint12 can pretty much tell you I was, here is an article on Wikipedia to help you out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_of_Mana It is a good game in my opinion, eventhough the story can be a little cheezy at times, and I'm glad I got it.  It's a good RPG, and it has satisfied me!  8 dollars is not bad for this game, and I think you'll like it if you like RPGs.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By c1337us

Sounds really good. There are some other games there that I want to get first, mostly for nostalgias sake. But I think I will get this at some point for sure.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Tireyo

Ok, let me know if you get it, and I hope that if you do get you'll like it.

Blueprint12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Blueprint12

Yeah Ti was definitely hesitant over it and I think he was on Chrono Trigger too...although I'd say Chrono Trigger isn't as super hard as Secret of Mana.  I still have yet to beat it myself, I got stuck in this one part, where I don't know what to do/go.  But overall, it's a must play game as well as Secret of Mana.  I'm also referring to the DS Chrono Trigger, although there is a SNES and PSX release for it too, the DS is by far the best since there is no loading times for all the cutscenes and you can take the RPG classic on the go.  It's probably my favorite turn based old school RPG, which is sad cause I haven't even beat it.

Only RPGs I managed to beat are Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia.  I just got to the 3rd disc of Blue Dragon today.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Tireyo

Did you forget?  I don't even have Chrono Trigger yet, and I'm still debating!  I've actually been keeping a close eye on Klonoa Wii.

Blueprint12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Blueprint12

I know, I'm just mentioning though.  I'm only saying though if you are gonna get a DS game but don't know what to get, don't forget about Chrono Trigger.

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35  Edited By Optiow

I love history to:)
and video games.

Blueprint12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Blueprint12

Awesome :)

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37  Edited By Optiow
Blueprint12 said:
"Awesome :)
"
I agree:D
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By c1337us

I would love to tackle Chrono Trigger the DS version. But I just cant get into the turned based style of jrpg's, so I know I wouldnt get much out of it because of the gameplay. Its the action/rpg style that attracts me to Secret of Mana even more because its so rare for a game to come out of Japan of that genre thats not turn based.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Tireyo

I'll definitely think about Chrono Trigger, and I won't forget.