A lot of famous people on GB.

JazzyNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By JazzyNYC

As I browse around this web sites know as GiantBomb.com, I was beginning to notice plenty of famous faces on this site. I was shock to find out that Jesus,Hulk,Batman,Joker,Dr Will Smith,Robocop,and some of my anime heroes such as: Vash the Stampede and Spike Spiegel has accounts for this site. I guess its just a testament on how popular GB is among not just regular people such as my self, but with very famous people, and I mean very famous people, really Jesus? Man thats just amazing on how far GB can get people like Jesus intersted. What other amazing thing will GB do?

JazzyNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JazzyNYC

As I browse around this web sites know as GiantBomb.com, I was beginning to notice plenty of famous faces on this site. I was shock to find out that Jesus,Hulk,Batman,Joker,Dr Will Smith,Robocop,and some of my anime heroes such as: Vash the Stampede and Spike Spiegel has accounts for this site. I guess its just a testament on how popular GB is among not just regular people such as my self, but with very famous people, and I mean very famous people, really Jesus? Man thats just amazing on how far GB can get people like Jesus intersted. What other amazing thing will GB do?

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

I don't know if it's because I've only been awake for an hour, but that was funny as hell.

Gameboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Gameboi

Now if only we could get them all to commit to a commercial. GB stock would go through the roof.