A rather late observation.

Sniipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Edited By Sniipe

Blogging, or whatever you call this nonsense I'm attempting to do, is fun!  Now, as you may or may not but should know, June 6th was the 65th anniversary of D-Day.  Very important.  And Google remembered with their poignant and stirring logo:

I fail at adding images!
I fail at adding images!

Go look up "google tetris logo" if you really care.  Now I know that day was very important, especially to our ilk: the 25th anniversary (can I spell?) of Tetris!  It just strikes me as...  I don't really know.  Nor do I have much of an opinion on the matter, I'm 15.  So, say what you want or say nothing at all.  I'm just blogging because I have nothing else to do... Except study for my finals tomorrow...  which is of no importance at all.
Sniipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Sniipe

Blogging, or whatever you call this nonsense I'm attempting to do, is fun!  Now, as you may or may not but should know, June 6th was the 65th anniversary of D-Day.  Very important.  And Google remembered with their poignant and stirring logo:

I fail at adding images!
I fail at adding images!

Go look up "google tetris logo" if you really care.  Now I know that day was very important, especially to our ilk: the 25th anniversary (can I spell?) of Tetris!  It just strikes me as...  I don't really know.  Nor do I have much of an opinion on the matter, I'm 15.  So, say what you want or say nothing at all.  I'm just blogging because I have nothing else to do... Except study for my finals tomorrow...  which is of no importance at all.
ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ahriman22

D-day was important? 

Terist and D-Day?

What is going on...