#1 Posted by i_got_an_F (28 posts) -
Loading Video...

Pretty excited about this. Set to air next year in England, Spain, and Brazil. Not sure how large the channel is over in these countries but it's giving me a sense that I'm improving as I get further into this hobby. Check it out and let me know what you think. Would love some more feedback.

#2 Posted by Musou (342 posts) -

That was pretty cool! Some good acting there.

I think I could have explored a little more of the space and got a little more creative with the camera, it was a little repetitive after a while, but still pretty good!

#3 Posted by Ramone (3073 posts) -

What channel is it being shown on in the UK?

#4 Posted by AziMuttyo (94 posts) -

flagged

#5 Posted by i_got_an_F (28 posts) -

Ramome,

The channel is called MyChannel or Sky 302. It's being shown on a new series called Cineshorts.

#6 Edited by guiseppe (2843 posts) -

That is just awesome :).

#7 Edited by UlquioKani (1283 posts) -

I enjoyed that.

#8 Posted by i_got_an_F (28 posts) -

Thank you so much for the kind words everyone. Glad you're liking it.

We're remastering the sound too and it should be up in a week.

#9 Posted by Kidavenger (3883 posts) -

I thought your name was Dong Cannon

That would have been funnier.

#10 Posted by i_got_an_F (28 posts) -

Sorry to disappoint you.

#11 Edited by Dylabaloo (1573 posts) -

What type of camera did you use?

#12 Posted by i_got_an_F (28 posts) -

We used two Canon 7D's for this short with a variety of lenses.

#13 Edited by Aegon (6653 posts) -

The script is bad and the acting was poor (especially Ms. Miller). Camera work seems pretty good, but the audio isn't anywhere near the same level of quality.

#14 Posted by i_got_an_F (28 posts) -

First person I've heard who genuinely disliked the script. Thanks for the feedback. Audio is being remixed.

#15 Edited by SexyToad (2939 posts) -

Something about Ms. Miller's acting seems off. The waitress also seemed too "happy" but I'm thinking that you wanted it like that. I didn't see the while thing, but its pretty good from I've seen.

#16 Edited by i_got_an_F (28 posts) -

@sexytoad said:

Something about Ms. Miller's acting seems off. The waitress also seemed too "happy" but I'm thinking that you wanted it like that. I didn't see the while thing, but its pretty good from I've seen.

Hey sexy :*

Yeah some parts are obviously not spot-on. I mean, this is the second short I've done. But I'm pretty proud with the developments from the first. Thanks for watching some of it. :)

#17 Posted by i_got_an_F (28 posts) -

Philadelphia Film Fest accepted us!

I'll have the better sound version up either tomorrow or the day after.