#1 Posted by i_got_an_F (25 posts) -

Pretty excited about this. Set to air next year in England, Spain, and Brazil. Not sure how large the channel is over in these countries but it's giving me a sense that I'm improving as I get further into this hobby. Check it out and let me know what you think. Would love some more feedback.

#2 Posted by Musou (382 posts) -

That was pretty cool! Some good acting there.

I think I could have explored a little more of the space and got a little more creative with the camera, it was a little repetitive after a while, but still pretty good!

#3 Posted by Ramone (2975 posts) -

What channel is it being shown on in the UK?

#4 Posted by AziMuttyo (82 posts) -

flagged

#5 Posted by i_got_an_F (25 posts) -

Ramome,

The channel is called MyChannel or Sky 302. It's being shown on a new series called Cineshorts.

#6 Edited by guiseppe (2842 posts) -

That is just awesome :).

#7 Edited by UlquioKani (1125 posts) -

I enjoyed that.

#8 Posted by i_got_an_F (25 posts) -

Thank you so much for the kind words everyone. Glad you're liking it.

We're remastering the sound too and it should be up in a week.

#9 Posted by Kidavenger (3582 posts) -

I thought your name was Dong Cannon

That would have been funnier.

#10 Posted by i_got_an_F (25 posts) -

Sorry to disappoint you.

#11 Edited by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -

What type of camera did you use?

#12 Posted by i_got_an_F (25 posts) -

We used two Canon 7D's for this short with a variety of lenses.

#13 Edited by Aegon (5703 posts) -

The script is bad and the acting was poor (especially Ms. Miller). Camera work seems pretty good, but the audio isn't anywhere near the same level of quality.

#14 Posted by i_got_an_F (25 posts) -

First person I've heard who genuinely disliked the script. Thanks for the feedback. Audio is being remixed.

#15 Edited by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Something about Ms. Miller's acting seems off. The waitress also seemed too "happy" but I'm thinking that you wanted it like that. I didn't see the while thing, but its pretty good from I've seen.

#16 Edited by i_got_an_F (25 posts) -

@sexytoad said:

Something about Ms. Miller's acting seems off. The waitress also seemed too "happy" but I'm thinking that you wanted it like that. I didn't see the while thing, but its pretty good from I've seen.

Hey sexy :*

Yeah some parts are obviously not spot-on. I mean, this is the second short I've done. But I'm pretty proud with the developments from the first. Thanks for watching some of it. :)

#17 Posted by i_got_an_F (25 posts) -

Philadelphia Film Fest accepted us!

I'll have the better sound version up either tomorrow or the day after.