A Song of Ice and Fire: The Game?

Penelope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

Edited By Penelope

Browsing Kotaku today when I stumbled upon this article.

http://kotaku.com/5251146/game-rights-snagged-for-george-r-r-martins-song-of-ice-and-fire

What?

I'm perhaps once of the largest George R. R. Martin fans in the world and my brain just broke.

How is that going to work? Classic JRPG style? Will Caitlyn and Sansa be casting spells?

A choose your own adventure where no matter what all of your characters die in the end?

Perhaps it could be a dating sim where you play as Tyrion who's trying to find just the right whore?

I guess... I mean... it could make a decent game in the same vein of games as the Total War series.

Right?

Aww screw it. We all know it's just going to be a Dynasty Warriors clone.

Penelope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Penelope

Browsing Kotaku today when I stumbled upon this article.

http://kotaku.com/5251146/game-rights-snagged-for-george-r-r-martins-song-of-ice-and-fire

What?

I'm perhaps once of the largest George R. R. Martin fans in the world and my brain just broke.

How is that going to work? Classic JRPG style? Will Caitlyn and Sansa be casting spells?

A choose your own adventure where no matter what all of your characters die in the end?

Perhaps it could be a dating sim where you play as Tyrion who's trying to find just the right whore?

I guess... I mean... it could make a decent game in the same vein of games as the Total War series.

Right?

Aww screw it. We all know it's just going to be a Dynasty Warriors clone.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By End_Boss
Penelope said:
"We all know it's just going to be a Dynasty Warriors clone."
The truth is often an ugly thing.
Penelope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Penelope

That's cool, we all wanted to play as Sansa twirling a staff through thousands of enemies.

That's what us ASoIaF fans like alright!

erinfizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By erinfizz

The Game of Thrones board game is actually very good...but it is not about the characters, more territory control between the houses. Somehow I don't think this is what the video game will be like.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f17af3f88819
deactivated-5f17af3f88819

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

wow I really hope you are wrong and it is not a dynasty Warriors clone. They can do some much better then just a straight beat'em up game. SO MUCH BETTER. I don't know exactly what I would want for this game, but it has to be something very in-depth, complicated and deep. I would love that.