MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Edited By MetalGearSunny

No Caption Provided
This is a new thing to get me blogging again because I haven't posted a true blog in a while. It will be mainly in bullets and I will post every week (that's my plan anyway). Let's see how well I follow suit.

Sunday, 3/22/09

• On Friday, I witnessed an awesome bus fight. I wish I had some footage to show you, but whatever. I think I did a pretty good job of describing it.
  • Did some Rock Band Karaoke on Friday night.
  • Also on Friday night, watched The Dark Knight. It was awesome. But it was 3 hours. That's a ton of time.
    Crime Scene.
    Crime Scene.

• On Saturday I picked up some leaves in the yard. Yes, it's spring and we still have some god damn leaves.
    I've been shooting people all night!
  • Saturday night was Porker night. I didn't play, so it's not important.
  • It was also the night that I ranked up on Warhawk. I am not Airman 1st class. I hardly got any cloths by leveling up, which is the real reason I look forward in doing so.
  • Also due to Poker Night, I stayed up until 2:00 to examine the dick-head arguments. For those who saw MB's post, it was an interesting night.
  • This morning I played a whole bunch of LittleBigPlanet, and I also got two trophies in Rock Band 2. (See my entire trophy list here.)
  • Last but not least, I made it on the QotW again! (Not many people submitted) 

Thanks for reading!

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By MetalGearSunny

No Caption Provided
This is a new thing to get me blogging again because I haven't posted a true blog in a while. It will be mainly in bullets and I will post every week (that's my plan anyway). Let's see how well I follow suit.

Sunday, 3/22/09

• On Friday, I witnessed an awesome bus fight. I wish I had some footage to show you, but whatever. I think I did a pretty good job of describing it.
  • Did some Rock Band Karaoke on Friday night.
  • Also on Friday night, watched The Dark Knight. It was awesome. But it was 3 hours. That's a ton of time.
    Crime Scene.
    Crime Scene.

• On Saturday I picked up some leaves in the yard. Yes, it's spring and we still have some god damn leaves.
  • Saturday night was Porker night. I didn't play, so it's not important.
  • It was also the night that I ranked up on Warhawk. I am not Airman 1st class. I hardly got any cloths by leveling up, which is the real reason I look forward in doing so.
  • Also due to Poker Night, I stayed up until 2:00 to examine the dick-head arguments. For those who saw MB's post, it was an interesting night.
  • This morning I played a whole bunch of LittleBigPlanet, and I also got two trophies in Rock Band 2. (See my entire trophy list here.)
  • Last but not least, I made it on the QotW again! (Not many people submitted) 

Thanks for reading!

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By singular

Very nice. I whish I had more time to write in my blog more regularly. You definately have to keep this up :)