A Wrestling Tabletop RPG

D_W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 21

So a tabletop podcast I listen to recently did a playthrough of a game aptly called The World Wide Wrestling RPG. It's more focused on story telling and seems like it would be right up certain members of the crew's alley. Hell, Jeff might even dig it, if was a video game. It could be a great premium series if they had a DM familiar with the rule set.

Xymbiot3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I haven't seen anything on this but it sounds like something most of them would be into (especially Dan and Jeff). I could see it getting pretty great with a good DM; have the players pick out their theme songs without telling each other and when they match the DM just plays the song and the players 'enter'. Have a grab-bag of random props the player has that they can use in the ring. Could definitely see that as a tabletop being really fun and I'm not even into wrestling...

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Corevi

A tabletop gaming podcast I follow (which is probably the same one you mentioned) did an interview with the designer, went through the character creation process and did 2 matches if you are interested in how it plays. You can find all 4 episodes here.