#1 Posted by D_W (1196 posts) -

So Lego stuff was/is more of a Tested.com (I'm sorry. Adam and Jamie's Tested.com) thing, but I think Giant Bomb can appreciate this as well.

When I was young I always dreamed have having making ridiculous things like what's shown in the video above out of Lego or K'Nex or any other building toy. The most absurd thing I've ever built was a 9 foot tower using the majority of my Lego pieces. 

How about you guys? What's the most absurd/coolest thing you've ever made with a building toy?
#2 Posted by Yummylee (22506 posts) -

Man, I bloody love the light clicks and clacks that thing makes.

Also what the ffffffffffffffffffffffff!

All I used to build with my lego as a kid was the actual preset models =(

#3 Posted by Akrid (1356 posts) -

That is insane! Lego is so great these days.

#4 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (1215 posts) -

I built a Lego box once....

#5 Posted by awesomeusername (4216 posts) -

Holy nipples of Athena!!!

#6 Posted by Icemo (659 posts) -

Oh my god, that thing is so awesome!

It has been so long since I built something out of lego pieces, but I remember resorting to same mad idea of building a huge tower. I guess it was the same size as I was at that time, maybe 150 cm or less.

#7 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

That is in-fucking-sane.

#8 Posted by konig_kei (667 posts) -

That guy will build sky net.

#9 Posted by Szlifier (512 posts) -

I looooove them balls.

#10 Posted by TechHits (1391 posts) -

Someone has some free time.

#11 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -

Did they catch the mouse?

#12 Posted by ajamafalous (12145 posts) -

Wait, I've seen this exact thing like 3-4 years ago. Is this just an updated version of this dude's track or something?

#13 Posted by BRich (440 posts) -

He won the internet

#14 Edited by BBAlpert (1580 posts) -

For best results, mute the first video and play this one in the background. If the two are started at the right times relative to each other, it synchs up surprisingly well for the most part.

#15 Posted by Zleunamme (705 posts) -

That impressive, that video reminded me of this song. It sounds familiar because it was used in assembly line or factory scenes in Warner Brothers cartoons.

#16 Posted by believer258 (12176 posts) -

Dude needs a job.

...who the fuck am I kidding, if I had unlimited money and free time I'd do the same useless shit!