Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I used to do Video Blogs, or as "some" might call them, Vlogs. Any who, I wanted to do some more, but I am as some of you may already know, quite lazy. So I went out today to Tesco and saw that they had a camera on sale, it seems like a good make and design so i thought fuck it why not. I spent a good time playing with it, then went out for a walk and took my camera with me, I ended up filming a little vlog right then and there, so I guess I will continue to do more of these.

If any of you have any recommendations on what else you would like to see please tell me, I'm all about user feedback, any kind of feedback is appreciated. If you like what you see (Sexy Wink) then you can subscribe to my channel here,perhaps YOU could be my 10th subscriber, that'll be something to tell your grankiddys when I have 10 trillion subscribers right?

In non vloggy news I've been playing a whole bunch of Far Cry 3 lately, I've played 6 hours of it and I've done like 5 story missions. If you will exuse me I'm off to kill some fucking sharks.

#1 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I used to do Video Blogs, or as "some" might call them, Vlogs. Any who, I wanted to do some more, but I am as some of you may already know, quite lazy. So I went out today to Tesco and saw that they had a camera on sale, it seems like a good make and design so i thought fuck it why not. I spent a good time playing with it, then went out for a walk and took my camera with me, I ended up filming a little vlog right then and there, so I guess I will continue to do more of these.

If any of you have any recommendations on what else you would like to see please tell me, I'm all about user feedback, any kind of feedback is appreciated. If you like what you see (Sexy Wink) then you can subscribe to my channel here,perhaps YOU could be my 10th subscriber, that'll be something to tell your grankiddys when I have 10 trillion subscribers right?

In non vloggy news I've been playing a whole bunch of Far Cry 3 lately, I've played 6 hours of it and I've done like 5 story missions. If you will exuse me I'm off to kill some fucking sharks.

#2 Posted by Blastroid (257 posts) -

Camera quality looks good. I do recommend not pointing the camera at the sun and don't video blog about video blogging.

#3 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@Blastroid: Yeah looking back I really should have faced the other way, but you know, not done it for a while. This shall be the last video about vlogging..

#4 Posted by frankfartmouth (1016 posts) -

It's a bit rambly, but like you said, you're getting back in the swing. Nice raccoon hat.

#5 Posted by Sbaitso (532 posts) -

I would recommend a camera with a windscreen of some sort on the mic. Or perhaps just fixing one to it somehow, if you don't have the option.

#6 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Good to see you back! 

@frankfartmouth said:

It's a bit rambly, but like you said, you're getting back in the swing. Nice raccoon hat.

Of course it is, it's a vlog. Not a Paramount Pictures movie :P
#7 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -
@frankfartmouth

I agree with Forgotten, it's not a blog without a ramble.
#8 Posted by RPGee (759 posts) -

@Hizang:

I always thought your name was pronounced 'Hi-zang', with a short I, rather than 'Hai-zang'. Quite the revelation.

Anyway, this was cool! I like your hat, and this confirms I want to play Far Cry 3, so this has been beneficial all round.

#9 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6988 posts) -

@ZeForgotten said:

Good to see you back!

@frankfartmouth said:

#10 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -
@RPGee

@Hizang:

I always thought your name was pronounced 'Hi-zang', with a short I, rather than 'Hai-zang'. Quite the revelation.

Anyway, this was cool! I like your hat, and this confirms I want to play Far Cry 3, so this has been beneficial all round.

Everybody thinks that, when my Jeff said my name on Jar Time he said it wrong too which made it worse. Thanks for enjoying my hat, I skinned it myself.
#11 Posted by CaLe (3964 posts) -

Did you make sure no one was watching before you started pointing a camera at yourself in the middle of a field? It's weird putting a real person to a username... Now I would feel bad if I ever said something unkind to you.

#12 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -
@CaLe Well not really, but I was in the middle of a field so I could have just walked away. It is a weird feeling, I seem to be one of the only Giant Bomb forum guys who enjoys it, a shame.
#13 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@MetalGearSunny said:

@ZeForgotten said:

Good to see you back!

@frankfartmouth said:

Still not rambly  
That thing was following a script 
A really terrible script. 
#14 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6988 posts) -

@ZeForgotten: D'aww it wasn't that bad.

#15 Posted by Trainer_Red (314 posts) -

Camera looks awesome. I want one.

#16 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@MetalGearSunny: No no, not at all that bad. Just a terrible script. 
Some of the stuff in it looked alright though and a few of the actors made all the writing a bit better but it was still terrible. 

I would rather pay to go watch a 2 hour @Hizang vlog than Cloverfield if I had the choice :P
#17 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@Trainer_Red said:

Camera looks awesome. I want one.

Its a FujiFilm Finplex 350 if that helps you.

#18 Posted by habster3 (3595 posts) -

Just earned yourself a subscriber

#19 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -
@habster3 Thanks, I am now sitting at 14.
#20 Posted by habster3 (3595 posts) -

@Hizang: Moving up in the world! Haha keep up the good work, man