After ordering a vegetarian burrito, a man said to me...

• 50 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bubahula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By bubahula
@TheHBK said:
"@truebornracer said:
" @Statikwolf said:
" @truebornracer said:
" @Statikwolf said:
"

Animals taste too good, yummy red steak and some ribs.....  Omg, Im hungry now "
You're not shocking anyone. Just coming off as an idiot. "
Youre the one the one whose coming off like an idiot.  I wasnt going for "Shock Value", i was just stating my opinion about your dumbass vegetarian beliefs, but if you want a flame war about it you will fail. "
I really hate people like you. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a vegetarian, it's good for the environment, good for the actual animals, and does not effect you in any way imaginable. Yet you still manage to get upset about it. "
No there is nothing wrong with being vegetarian, it is just retarded.  If there was something wrong with it it would be against the law.  Now, according to your opinions there is something wrong with eating delicious animals.  Stop starting the flame war by calling people idiots.  People that don't eat meat because they want to be kind to the animals, protect the environment, dont really see how being vegetarian helps, are just dumb.  Seriously, those are dumb beliefs.  If a lion was right in front of you, it wouldn't hesitate to eat your face off while you were still alive.  Check your teeth, we don't have them all flat for a reason.  Those incisors are there for the express purpose of ripping a big mac in two. "

dumbass
ivanetc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By ivanetc
@Bruce: 

lmao

you are just terrible aren't you
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Snipzor

Were you blowing him at the time this happened? 

Also, Brainwins submitted the David Cross clip before me so I won't bother.

s-a-n-JR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#54  Edited By s-a-n-JR
@Bubahula said:
"@TheHBK said:
"@truebornracer said:
" @Statikwolf said:
" @truebornracer said:
" @Statikwolf said:
"

Animals taste too good, yummy red steak and some ribs.....  Omg, Im hungry now "
You're not shocking anyone. Just coming off as an idiot. "
Youre the one the one whose coming off like an idiot.  I wasnt going for "Shock Value", i was just stating my opinion about your dumbass vegetarian beliefs, but if you want a flame war about it you will fail. "
I really hate people like you. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a vegetarian, it's good for the environment, good for the actual animals, and does not effect you in any way imaginable. Yet you still manage to get upset about it. "
No there is nothing wrong with being vegetarian, it is just retarded.  If there was something wrong with it it would be against the law.  Now, according to your opinions there is something wrong with eating delicious animals.  Stop starting the flame war by calling people idiots.  People that don't eat meat because they want to be kind to the animals, protect the environment, dont really see how being vegetarian helps, are just dumb.  Seriously, those are dumb beliefs.  If a lion was right in front of you, it wouldn't hesitate to eat your face off while you were still alive.  Check your teeth, we don't have them all flat for a reason.  Those incisors are there for the express purpose of ripping a big mac in two. "
dumbass "

dumbass indeed.
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#55  Edited By citizenkane

This was best suited for your blog and this thread has already been derailed.