#1 Edited by kaaaaaaahn (341 posts) -

YES THIS IS COPY AND PASTED. So far its looking like there will be a lot more tools for the slaughter this time around and this are only the ones that have been confirmed. there are likely more coming. 

ps. now with armors posted 

Pistols

Rifles

SMGs

Shotguns

Machine Guns

Energy Weapons

Explosives

Projectile

Thrown

Placed

Melee Weapons

Clothes

Vault Jumpsuits

Headgear

Eyewear

edit- weapons added since first post. 
   Claw Glove
#2 Posted by lolicanseeyou (527 posts) -
@kaaaaaaahn: and they are all customizable right?
#3 Edited by Mikemcn (6996 posts) -

Glad to see the Hunting Rifle makes it's return, my favorite weapon in Fallout 3. I hope there are some great rare versions of all these.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, extended magazine with scope, YESSSSSSSSSS
#4 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19371 posts) -

"Boxing Gloves"  

Lovely. 

Wait, no new explosive projectile weapons (except for the Missile Launcher—don't remember if that was in the 1st game)?  Sucks.

#5 Posted by rjayb89 (7726 posts) -

Serious lack of knife gun and railway rifle.

#6 Posted by cstrang (2381 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ: The Missile Launcher totally was in Fallout 3.
#7 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19371 posts) -
@cstrang said:
" @FluxWaveZ: The Missile Launcher totally was in Fallout 3. "
Ah okay.  At least dynamite sounds real fun.  I'd like to make my way through the game making things go 'boom'.
#8 Posted by kishan6 (1914 posts) -

not as many as i had hoped 
but great list anyways

#9 Posted by Seedofpower (3937 posts) -

I hope i can my hands on a stealth suit and a energy sword. Man that combo was sooo op.

#10 Posted by CaptainMax (218 posts) -

The boxing gloves would be amazing if you could upgrade them to have barb wire.

#11 Posted by Mrnitropb (2090 posts) -
#12 Posted by TheChaos (1158 posts) -
@Mikemcn said:
" Glad to see the Hunting Rifle makes it's return, my favorite weapon in Fallout 3. I hope there are some great rare versions of all these.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, extended magazine with scope, YESSSSSSSSSS
"
This, a thousand times this!
#13 Posted by DystopiaX (5335 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" "Boxing Gloves"   Lovely.  Wait, no new explosive projectile weapons (except for the Missile Launcher—don't remember if that was in the 1st game)?  Sucks. "
Missile launcher was there. Machine grenade launcher was not. Not all weapons have been confirmed.
#14 Posted by DystopiaX (5335 posts) -
@kishan6 said:
" not as many as i had hoped but great list anyways "
List is incomplete. These are only the confirmed ones, and Obsidian is bound to have more that they haven't revealed yet.
#15 Edited by jim_dandy (891 posts) -

I can't wait to hoard Vinny-like amounts of loot. :D

#16 Posted by artofwar420 (6295 posts) -

@jim_dandy: I totally do that... still do.  

The mods make me pee a little bit.

#17 Posted by Korwin (2890 posts) -

Obsidian Bug Launcher - Fire's a rabid swarm of bad code and poor design decisions at and enemy, instantly crippling the foe who will not recover from this effect for 3 years until the mod community removes the effect. 

P.S. - Yay Fallout :D
#18 Edited by Tennmuerti (8140 posts) -

The thread is misleading. This list is just what is know so far. Not necessarily the only weapons that will be in the game. Furthermore some weapon names are just speculation. Some might be added some deleted. Just a compilation of what is known and believed from various sources.

#19 Posted by kaaaaaaahn (341 posts) -
@Tennmuerti said:
" The thread is misleading. This list is just what is know so far. Not necessarily the only weapons that will be in the game. Furthermore some weapon names are just speculation. Some might be added some deleted. Just a compilation of what is known and believed from various sources. "
he is right. there are more coming these are just the ones they are perfectly sure about
#20 Posted by kaaaaaaahn (341 posts) -
@lolicanseeyou said:
" @kaaaaaaahn: and they are all customizable right? "
most small guns are customizable and some heavy weapons.  there are boxing gloves, which hints you can box to make money and get famous,like in fallout 2. you will probably non lethal k.o. 
il update when more guns come along. i will also post the outfits
#21 Posted by Bones8677 (3263 posts) -

Virgin Mary Pistol. Lovely. ^-^

#22 Posted by Tennmuerti (8140 posts) -

What would be great is if they allow you to modify your boxing gloves so that you could recreate the gloves from fallout2 which had metal plates sewn inside :P

#23 Posted by kaaaaaaahn (341 posts) -

i am so looking forward to this game. i am so going to make the virgin mary pistol my main weapon. i am going to rip those geckos apart

#24 Posted by kaaaaaaahn (341 posts) -

well i love how the cyber punk smg looks like a vector. and that the pistol looks like an m9

#25 Posted by SumDeus (1857 posts) -

I really wanted to get into Fallout 3, but I just couldn't. Dunno if I should even bother with this one.

#26 Posted by kaaaaaaahn (341 posts) -

the more i wait for this game the more i want it. the new compainion system looks amazing compared to the last one, and the fact that youre teammates talk to you and have there own missions you can go on after you recruit them that reveal there past. god i cant wait