StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By StaticFalconar

Reminds me of SNL sketch.

And he did promise a change, we were the ones that just assumed what kind of change it was gonna be.....

warthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By warthog

amen to that.the voters thougth the change would be back to constitution, removal of patriot act,jobs etc.

the change that they will get would be the same or worse than previous prez policies.
he chose a fed chair for treasury and a former treasury for fed,all old clinton cabinet members esp hillary.

that a change for you all.

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Gunner
warthog said:
"amen to that.the voters thougth the change would be back to constitution, removal of patriot act,jobs etc.

the change that they will get would be the same or worse than previous prez policies.
he chose a fed chair for treasury and a former treasury for fed,all old clinton cabinet members esp hillary.

that a change for you all.

"
It is a change compared to the bush administration.. which is exactly what he was saying. The Clinton administration left us in a surplus, bush is leaving us in debt, you do the math.

And lets refrain from posting propaganda please, that video basically morphs around Obama and Bidens words to justify his/her cause. The elections over. If you dont like our new presedent, do something about it other than posting on an off-topic board on a video game website. I think i speak for everyone when i say that we are tired of the political bullshit on this forum.
shotaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By shotaro

Seems like a solid cabinet to me - He's picked a lot of Clinton's people because they have experience he is lacking - I wouldn't be surprised to see a very different team should he get a second term.  He's answering the questions everyone has asked of him which is "how do you deal with your relative lack of experience?" and his reply was a resounding - by getting a team around me that have been through everything.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Jayge_
caption
caption
OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By OGCartman
Jayge said:
"
caption
caption
"
My thoughts exactly.
adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By adam_grif
Gunner said:
"
It is a change compared to the bush administration.. which is exactly what he was saying. The Clinton administration left us in a surplus, bush is leaving us in debt, you do the math.
"
That statement is true, but it could easily be coincidence. Clinton was in during a period of prosperity, Bush was not. Although the presidential administration has an influence on the economy, the influence is not absolute, not even close. It would be wrong to say that Clinton caused the prosperity and that bush caused the recession, because both were the result of a combination of different factors. It always is.

I'm not sure if you actually think that or were just pointing that out for some reason, but it should be said that simplifications like this one are one of the main things that are wrong with the democratic system - people love to simplify complex issues, to boil them down far simpler than they ever should be boiled for ease of understanding.