Alot of crappy stuff is being said about Patrick...

• 163 results
huser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By huser

@pplus0440 said:

Hey, GB. I've been noticing alot of pretty mean stuff being said about Pat. I'll admit sometimes he writes about some stuff I don't care for, and maybe he can slip a spoiler every now and then, but I don't think writing a bunch of really mean stuff about the guy is appropriate. However, for the most part Pat is a pretty great member of the team. He's puts out the most content of everyone and he clearly loves doing it. He approaches games with a posative attitude and for me that goes along way. Most of the GB crew dismiss a game as poor before they even play it. The Kid Icarus quick look is perfect demonstratoin of this. If you had played the game at all, it is clear that Brad had barely touched it. That is fine, but he shouldn't be making claims about the quality of the game if doesn't understand how the game works. Patrick on the other hand always has posative things to say, has alot of passion, alot of drive, and you know what? I appreciate it. So Patrick, if you are reading this, keep on being you. Don't be a downer, and don't listen to people who try and put you down. Keep up the good work. I know I'm not the only person with something posative to say about the most valuable member of this site.

He's been a pretty damn positive addition, though I do think the Bombcast is getting dangerously crowded. That and I think when he gets excited he starts talking before he has what he's going to say completely thought out so he spends a second or two sorta stuttering at the beginning of a sentence.

Eh, minor shit given he's been otherwise awesome.

DoctorWelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#152  Edited By DoctorWelch

It's spelled like this, positive. Sorry, just had to do it.

Also, Patrick got flak at first but I thought all that settled down. I think he really is a great member of the site. I feel like there are occasions when he tries a little to hard to be funny but whatever, I feel like I see him in more stuff than anyone else so keep it up.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#153  Edited By AngelN7

@huntad: I should do that too there's a lot anger and hate coming out of GB forums

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#154  Edited By Jeust

@beebo83 said:

@Jeust: popularity leads to intimacy

intimacy leads to empathy

Foxtrot0245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#155  Edited By Foxtrot0245
Christoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#156  Edited By Christoffer

In the words of Gregory House:

"Idiots."

I love Patrick beyond every measure GB have ever concieved before. He's a lone ranger just like me. If you don't like him... well feel free to be ignored and to have a middle finger up your left nostril.

Loves it.

artgarcrunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By artgarcrunkle

A lot of dudes with crusty Trick Klepek body pillows in this thread.

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Pinworm45

If I wrote an article about how Republicans are extreme atheists that are not only in favor of abortions, but want them to be state funded, that article would have more accuracy than his articles.

Also, ever since he joined, my quicklook viewcount has gone down significantly.

That's pretty much all there is to it. I don't care to hate or love the guy, that's simply my response and how i see it.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By laserbolts

@EuanDewar said:

@SeriouslyNow
posative

Seriously what the fuck dude

You spelt everything correctly apart from that one word and you did it multiple times. It's bugging me the fuck out and I don't even know why. Literally can't focus on anything else about this now.

Maybe the OP is Patrick

habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By habster3

I've never really understood why everyone's hated Patrick so far. I actually enjoy his presence on the site and view him as a great addition to the Giant Bomb staff.

And to everyone who's assuming that the OP's ripping on Brad, he's not; he's just pointing out the flaws of the rest of the crew (used Brad specifically for the example) to show that everyone's got a flaw or quirk and therefore shouldn't be judged for it.

solidejake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By solidejake

What can I say? He's a fat, good-for-nothing freeloader that just wishes he could be more like his friends. The only award he's ever received was praising how lazy he is... Oh, you mean Giant Bomb Patrick, not SpongeBob? No comment.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#162  Edited By veektarius

@MrJorOwe said:

@nail1080 said:

@MrJorOwe said:

@Veektarius said:

I don't like him, and would prefer if he were gone, but I'd never hurl personal insults at him.

This.

That's why you had to state your negative opinions of him right?

Fools, all of you, and this topic makes me cringe.

Anyone has the right to state if they dislike or like someone. The Bombcast and other things don't feel the same with Patrick to me. Saying that I would prefer he was gone is probably too much, I do really like his news reporting just not his front. No need to call people fools because they don't agree with you.

He clearly demonstrated the difference between an insult and a statement of opinion. I think that's a valuable service.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#163  Edited By Milkman

I think people forget that all the Giant Bomb dudes (and everyone on the internet for that matter) is actually a real, living breathing person who exists outside the internet. I seriously believe that some people are incapable of comprehending that when they say things like "Patrick sucks and I wish he would get fired" that they're talking about a real person. And if you do realize that and you're still saying it, then fuck you, dickhead.

BrockNRolla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By BrockNRolla

@Milkman said:

I think people forget that all the Giant Bomb dudes (and everyone on the internet for that matter) is actually a real, living breathing person who exists outside the internet. I seriously believe that some people are incapable of comprehending that when they say things like "Patrick sucks and I wish he would get fired" that they're talking about a real person. And if you do realize that and you're still saying it, then fuck you, dickhead.

Yes, which is exactly why we should stop engaging in threads like these. They are bizarre and serve no purpose.