Am I the only one who can't stand today's generation?

• 152 results
dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By dr_nefarious
kmdrkul said:
"Quite frankly this topic is redundant.  Everyone can pretty much agree that today's youth has adopted a bad image.  Yeah; the children are rude and or evil in your eyes; either start adapting to the modern world or do something about it.  "
Trust me all I'm going to say is if I have kids they're going to be nothing like that I'm going to be so damn strict they're never going to talk back, wear provocative clothing, ect..That's the way I was raised so it's the way I shall raise my kids, that's if this world doesn't already go to hell before I have the chance.

HandsomeDead said:
"dr_nefarious said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"dr_nefarious said:
"GreggD said:
"bshirk said:
"I'm curious, how old are you?  I'd say people in 20-24 age bracket are just as bad in a lot of ways.  Most people these days are really fake and just follow trends.  Then again, it's not like some of our parents didn't do that either.
What the fuck does that have to do with this thread?"
Exactly this thread has nothing to do with being fake or trends."
Maybe he doesn't like people because today's generation are normally fake or trend focused. It's not exactly going off topic."
Then he needs to be more specific about it or no one has any idea what he's talking about."
I did so I imagine a lot of people did."
I'm talking about bshirk..
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By kmdrkul
dr_nefarious said:
"kmdrkul said:
"Quite frankly this topic is redundant.  Everyone can pretty much agree that today's youth has adopted a bad image.  Yeah; the children are rude and or evil in your eyes; either start adapting to the modern world or do something about it.  "
Trust me all I'm going to say is if I have kids they're going to be nothing like that I'm going to be so damn strict they're never going to talk back, wear provocative clothing, ect..That's the way I was raised so it's the way I shall raise my kids, that's if this world doesn't already go to hell before I have the chance.

Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but why is it that you feel your kids have to be treated equal to how you were treated? 

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By dr_nefarious
kmdrkul said:
"dr_nefarious said:
"kmdrkul said:

Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but why is it that you feel your kids have to be treated equal to how you were treated?  "
It's the way I was raised.
Avatar image for killroycantkill
killroycantkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#154  Edited By killroycantkill

Why is this even a topic? Groups of people will always dislike other groups because one group has another way of doing thing. Its just the way the world works, you're older now so you have some more understanding and you are paying attention to the world more. The world was just as F'ed up as it was in your day as now, your just acknowlaging it more.

Avatar image for mordeaniischaos
MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#155  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

Red said:
Me too. Dudes swear and think it's cool. They text...I don't really get the point of texting. They don't type ... [more]

Have you ever said "dunno" or "ain't" or "mac 'n cheese"? Texting is just that, but you can do it with anything. Its easier to get things phonicly then it is to get them in the craziness that is normal, written english. Its faster, and sure its easier, but in the end, you just have more time to send more messages, so in the end, same amount of work, but you get more out of it. Its just streamlining. Journalists use shorthand, teens use lol and txt me l8r. And hicks use 'mer-kin words like ain't.
Every generation fro mthe beginning of time says this about the next generation. Its just the way it is. 2nd graders look so much smaller then you remember yourself being when you were their age, teens seem more disrespectful, and girls are meaner, blah blah blah. Not a lot has changed, to be honest. Maybe you weren't one of those kids who was.. well.. a kid, but most kids of all generations are generally the same. Its the way they are. Teens will be teens, its a part of life.

yuo wanna know the age group that REALLY pisses me off? 21-25. Talk about ignorance. Their loud, abnoxious, self distructive, raciast, homophobic, intolerent, and every other immature trait out there. But thats life.