Amateur Android Game Dev - Help me test my game?

i2v2nr20i

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm graduating from college this semester and I thought I'd throw together a little Android game to try to figure out some of the intricacies of Android development before I got out into the real world. The result was this game: Raydiuz.

Aesthetics in simplicity.
Aesthetics in simplicity.

Raydiuz is a timing based game where a selector spins around an oval (or circle) and you have to be either pressing the screen or not pressing the screen to survive. You only get points when you are touching the screen though, so there's a big risk/reward factor for maximizing your score. I tried to make it as fully featured a game as I could, it has leaderboards, achievements, and keeps track of your high score.

I have released it in beta, mostly because I haven't added sound effects and music, and I want to balance it more to make sure it isn't too easy or hard to be engaging. If anyone could give it a download and give me some critique, I'd greatly appreciate it!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mjordan.raydiuz

Avatar image for fear_the_booboo
Fear_the_Booboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Fear_the_Booboo

Downloaded it on my Nexus 4. Dunno if I'll have time to check this week-end, but probably next week.

Avatar image for fear_the_booboo
Fear_the_Booboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@i2v2nr20i: Hey, worked fine for me. I essentially play in the metro, and the hi score does not save if you don't have connection, which I'm not a fan of. The idea is good and simple. Was not too hard or easy for me. I would add some visual flair, but you probably already know that.