This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

Im gonna try this again, but now with a few people watching.

So, 30 words you need to spell? My 5th language is english so im gonna do my best.

This is amazing! Theme from..... you can send request to the guy himselfe! That said?

Best remix/reboot/remade song of a game you love?

Hit 57 words. Can't close it now!

I beg(I BEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) people to listen to every single song before posting. Let's have a debate!

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (34618 posts) -

Just my luck that I stumbled upon this thread whilst listening to this.

#3 Posted by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

Just your luck that you like something amazing but want pm's for a "fault"

#4 Posted by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

Why is this still hidden on gb ?

#5 Posted by SexyToad (2739 posts) -

It's so so I guess. Im not much of a metal fan, but I'm one big Zelda fan. Also I bet that someone's going to post a picture of an actual metal fan.

#6 Posted by Rainbowkisses (472 posts) -

There are some pretty amazing metal covers of Golden Axe songs.

#7 Edited by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

@SexyToad said:

It's so so I guess. Im not much of a metal fan, but I'm one big Zelda fan. Also I bet that someone's going to post a picture of an actual metal fan.

Actual metal fan= i not much of a metal fan. ..... Pathetic. And you said, ACTUAL Zelda fan. vWhat ever that means in your world.

#8 Posted by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

Golden fucking axe! Ahhh. I remember i played this first time in the arcade as 8YO. Blew my mind with things to do and the sound! amazing. Love the cover:)

#9 Posted by Rainbowkisses (472 posts) -

@Sarkhan said:

Golden fucking axe! Ahhh. I remember i played this first time in the arcade as 8YO. Blew my mind with things to do and the sound! amazing. Love the cover:)

Speaking of Sega Genesis games I almost forgot about Comix Zone. That had some great game with some rocking tunes.

#10 Posted by SexyToad (2739 posts) -

Okay the song was good at most points but then he added some stupid metal stuff I didn't like, that's why I said so so.

#11 Edited by newhaap (409 posts) -

@SexyToad said:

That's not fair, with knuckleheads like me on the forums that bet is practically self fulfilling...

EDIT: On topic - I agree, the music in the OP sounds pretty amazing...

#12 Posted by Arbie (1449 posts) -

Oooh this guy! I remember him!

I know it's not video game related, well unless you go Seal > Batman > video game . . . But I guess that's cheating! Anyway his metal version of Kiss from a Rose by Seal is awesome. Now for a game. Hmm. I don't want to say Zelda, well I do, but I'm going to say Pokemon.

#13 Edited by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

@Erzs said:

Oooh this guy! I remember him!

I know it's not video game related, well unless you go Seal > Batman > video game . . . But I guess that's cheating! Anyway his metal version of Kiss from a Rose by Seal is awesome. Now for a game. Hmm. I don't want to say Zelda, well I do, but I'm going to say Pokemon.

FINAL FUCKING LY...if that anything^^ YES! Its awsome!!

Edit: Need to get this in here! :

#14 Posted by Gamer_152 (13975 posts) -

The moderation team has never expressed that a thread needed 57 words to not be classified as YouTube spam. Unfortunately we've come to learn that threads like this rarely generate good debate, and even the attempt to create meaningful discussion here seems to be very brief and somewhat hard to understand. You've been told before that threads like this are not allowed on Giant Bomb. I'm locking this.