Amazon.com question

mussbus999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By mussbus999

So i pre-ordered Left 4 Dead on amazon.com (because of the amazing deal there, check it out) and I was just wondering, how does amazon deliver their items? If i pre-ordered it, will i get it the next day, even if i got the cheapest shipping stuff? Will L4D arrive to me inside its case, or is it only a disc?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

You should get the case, I don't see why not.  As far as shipping, it's going to be whatever your shipping confirmation form said.

I stopped ordering from them because the last few times I ordered a CD from them, the cases were cracked and the shipping was handled poorly.
mussbus999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By mussbus999

I just couldnt pass up the deal they were giving out though, maybe i will get lucky?

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

It wont arrive the same day it releases unless you get release day shipping, and yeah it'll be just like buying it in any store.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By TheGTAvaccine
jakob187 said:
"You should get the case, I don't see why not.  As far as shipping, it's going to be whatever your shipping confirmation form said.
I stopped ordering from them because the last few times I ordered a CD from them, the cases were cracked and the shipping was handled poorly.
"
Really? I've ordered my last 10 or so games from them with no problems, and will continue to use them for a long while. I love Amazon.