#1 Posted by deusdigit (710 posts) -

I found her on the internet last night and i was pretty surprised to find out that in fact she is a real person. This picture is just too photoshoped looking but i guess i was wrong. Apparently she has a myspace and all that stuff. But she has kind of a Rude attitude if you ask me. and wow, She is colorful.
 


 
http://www.myspace.com/amberamputee
 
#2 Edited by EpicSteve (6910 posts) -

 
Cool, I guess. I mean, she's cute. I'm not sure if she's someone I'm supposed to know about though. Am I?
 
 
...am I a bad person for not noticing her leg until the second picture?

#3 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6497 posts) -

Oh internet.

#4 Posted by Bucketdeth (8234 posts) -

Nice leg.

#5 Posted by Laticsfan (612 posts) -

WTF, why is there a horse in a hole in the background of that first picture?

#6 Edited by Dejkrigeren (388 posts) -

Dude, WHY did you find this? I am actually really curious, tell me the series of events that lead to you finding her.
 
@Laticsfan:
How do you think she lost her leg? Hole horses are really f'ed up in the head.

#7 Posted by deusdigit (710 posts) -
@Laticsfan said:
" WTF, why is there a horse in a hole in the background of that first picture? "
It is a photoshoped horse, i often wondered that too. They call it the basement horse or Sewer horse.
#8 Posted by Adamantium (891 posts) -
@Bucketdeth said:
" Nice leg. "
I lol'd hard, and now I feel like a bad person.
#9 Posted by Bigandtasty (3139 posts) -
@EpicSteve said:
" ...am I a bad person for not noticing her leg until the second picture? "
You're a good person. It means you're able to look past her disability.
#10 Posted by Xeiphyer (5679 posts) -
@Dejkrigeren said:
" Dude, WHY did you find this? I am actually really curious, tell me the series of events that lead to you finding her. "
I think we all know he was looking for amputee porn. I don't think there is any other possible configuration of words that would lead to this hahaha.
#11 Posted by deusdigit (710 posts) -
@Dejkrigeren said:

" Dude, WHY did you find this? I am actually really curious, tell me the series of events that lead to you finding her. "

Actually, i would love to tell you a wild and disturbing story. but i actually found this Photo off of Digg.com and it had over 6000 Diggs. 
 
 http://digg.com/d3j8sv is the URL. 
#12 Posted by Bucketdeth (8234 posts) -

I'm going to do her between her leg.

#13 Posted by eroticfishcake (7856 posts) -

She looks kinda creepy to be honest, with or without a leg.

#14 Posted by Bigandtasty (3139 posts) -
@Bucketdeth said:
" I'm going to do her between her leg. "
but how can you be between only one... *head explodes*
#15 Posted by Dejkrigeren (388 posts) -
@deusdigit: 
That sounds reasonable, I'll let you off the hook. For now.
#16 Posted by ZeForgotten (10368 posts) -
@Dejkrigeren said:
" @deusdigit:  That sounds reasonable, I'll let you off the hook. For now. "
YAY! a name that's easy to understand!  
 
I'm kinda disturbed right now. 
I don't know if I would hit that, or hit that with her own leg.. 
#17 Posted by Evilsbane (5018 posts) -

Yea, the horse thing is freaking me out I already read what it is but when I first saw it . . .what in the hell.

#18 Posted by deusdigit (710 posts) -

I half to give her credit tho, she seems like a optimist. That's actually kind of cool.
#19 Posted by pakx (981 posts) -

good for her for overcoming her adversity and... becoming a camwhore? she's not that hot and i dont know what her missing leg is supposed to do for me... am i supposed to think she's brave for being mildly attractive and a cripple?

#20 Posted by evanbrau (1178 posts) -
@pakx said:
" good for her for overcoming her adversity and... becoming a camwhore? she's not that hot and i dont know what her missing leg is supposed to do for me... am i supposed to think she's brave for being mildly attractive and a cripple? "


 I was going to think of a clever joke about her leg but I can't so I'll say fair play and I'd go for it but would have no problem saying that it would be really weird. I saw this gif of a quadruple being interfered with once, it was weird but she had this boss rack. I don't know where to find said gif so I'm afraid you guys will have to google it. EDIT: Don't google it, dark things lie in google images.
#21 Posted by Griddler (3374 posts) -

Wut?

#22 Posted by PhaggyBigNastyMcKill (565 posts) -

Yeah, I call her gimplestilkin

#23 Posted by CandleJakk (768 posts) -
@Laticsfan said:
" WTF, why is there a horse in a hole in the background of that first picture? "
I never saw the horse first time, and when I read your post, I thought you were referring to her. I should wear my glasses more often, apparently.
#24 Edited by Gamer_152 (14282 posts) -

I'd seen the picture before but didn't know of the actual girl. The horse is pretty funny though.

Moderator
#25 Edited by Coltonio7 (3214 posts) -
#26 Posted by ArchScabby (5877 posts) -
@deusdigit said:
"
I half to give her credit tho, she seems like a optimist. That's actually kind of cool. "
Is that some kind of joke, you inconsiderate bastard!
#27 Posted by PenguinDust (12773 posts) -

I'm not sure I see what the big deal is.  There are plenty of attractive disabled girls and guys rolling around out there.  I wouldn't call her brave and I'm sure she wouldn't accept that label either.  She's normal...her abilities may be distinct, but other than that, how is she any different from all the other young girls on Myspace?

#28 Posted by deusdigit (710 posts) -
@ArchScabby said:
" @deusdigit said:
"
I half to give her credit tho, she seems like a optimist. That's actually kind of cool. "
Is that some kind of joke, you inconsiderate bastard! "
Huh, no. i am saying she has the guts to do these types of things. seeing that baseball bat seems creative for some reason. She is making something Good out of it rather then being depressed. She seems like she has that "Don't care what you think" attitude.
#29 Edited by CharlesAlanRatliff (5703 posts) -
@deusdigit said:

" @ArchScabby said:

" @deusdigit said:
"
I half to give her credit tho, she seems like a optimist. That's actually kind of cool. "
Is that some kind of joke, you inconsiderate bastard! "
Huh, no. i am saying she has the guts to do these types of things. seeing that baseball bat seems creative for some reason. She is making something Good out of it rather then being depressed. She seems like she has that "Don't care what you think" attitude. "
 
He meant cause you said "half" instead of "have".
 
 
 
Edit: Also, before people complain, it wouldn't let me delete the picture.
#30 Edited by GunnBjorn (2905 posts) -

Not out of morbid curiosity but how did she lost her leg?
#31 Posted by artofwar420 (6898 posts) -

She's gotta be the best pirate in Halloween.
#32 Edited by Kohe321 (3567 posts) -
@artofwar420 said:

" She's gotta be the best pirate in Halloween. "

Oh Snap!
 
Wouldn't it be awesome if one of her hands was a hook? She just needs to buy a parrot to sit on her shoulder.  Yarr... 
#33 Posted by deusdigit (710 posts) -
@GunnBjorn:  I don't really know, i'm interested in knowing this myself. And apparently, she is a Cancer Survivor.
@Vito_Raliffe: I nearly lost it when you mentioned my spelling mistake. Oh my god, i feel horrible. i said half. LOL
#34 Posted by atomic_dumpling (2511 posts) -
@GunnBjorn said:
"
Not out of morbid curiosity but how did she lost her leg? "
She cut it off with a jigsaw to become an internet celebrity. Isn't it obvious?
#35 Posted by MetalR (425 posts) -

Do we really need this on GB?

#36 Posted by MeierTheRed (5014 posts) -

Switch that leg out with a M16/M203 combo, and it would be a nice package.

#37 Posted by JJWeatherman (14795 posts) -

#38 Posted by Yummylee (23197 posts) -

Should of had her star in Planet Terror over Rose Mcgowan =P save abit of cash.
 

 
#39 Posted by Soap (3745 posts) -
@pornstorestiffi said:
" Switch that leg out with a M16/M203 combo, and it would be a nice package. "
You read my mind.
#40 Posted by ThomasP (1665 posts) -

Nubs is pretty cool, too.