This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by RTSlord (1200 posts) -

Hey guys, i recently upgraded to a smartphone (specifically an HTC EVO 4G) and was wondering what games i should get/check out and thought that the wider Giant Bomb community could give me a hand. That being said, I've already got a couple of versions of angry birds (yes, i know its super cliche, but i had to check it out) but other than that i've got nothing.

Suggest away!

#2 Posted by uniform (1835 posts) -
#3 Edited by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

A few of my favorites:

• The Room
  • Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP
  • Super Hexagon
  • GTAs III & Vice City
  • Splice
#4 Posted by Cameron (596 posts) -

Most of the Kairosoft games are good as long as you like simulation games. Sword and Sworcery, Splice, Strikefleet Alpha, and Jetpack Joyride are some others I have enjoyed.

#5 Edited by roc_553 (208 posts) -

10000000, Rayman Jungle Run, Super Stickman Golf 2, Triple Town, Game Dev Story, McPixel, Rebuild ... just to name a few.

There's also emulators ...

Edit: The Room was okay, kinda short. Superbrothers is great and Hexagon is really difficult.

#6 Posted by themangalist (1731 posts) -

Anything from Kairosoft really. They share similar systems and progressions but they are some of the most charming and addictive games I've played.

#7 Posted by ShaggE (6402 posts) -

The Pinball Arcade.

#8 Posted by RTSlord (1200 posts) -

Sweet! Downloading a bunch of them now. I've tried some Kairosoft games before, and I'm just not a fan of them (like there's nothing wrong with them im just not into simulation kind of games)

#11 Posted by tonyp2121 (169 posts) -

Some recommendations:

• Monsters Ate My Condo
  • Robot Unicorn Attack
  • Temple Run 2
  • Plants vs Zombies
  • Plague Inc
  • Super Hexagon
  • Canabalt
  • Uno
  • Metal Slug 3
  • aTilt 3D labyrinth game