#1 Posted by MightyDuck (1524 posts) -

Off to the Warrior Dash just outside of Chicago today.  Also have the first annual "Glow Stick Run 6K" downtown near Buckingham Fountain tonight.  I'm desperately trying to get back in shape for my upcoming wedding, go figure. Haha.

Has anyone ever done the Warrior Dash elsewhere?  It's similar to the "Tough Mudder" if anyone is familiar with that.  Any other runners?

#2 Posted by Dexter_Morgan_ (314 posts) -

Congratulations I guess..

#3 Posted by SSully (4266 posts) -

Well thanks for being a complete tool @Dexter_Morgan_:. It's always refreshing to find an asshole on the internet.

As for the run I am not attending, but feel free to share how it was. Was the glow stick run tonight? If so that sucks on account of the storm that hit a few hours ago.

#4 Posted by Dexter_Morgan_ (314 posts) -

@SSully said:

Well thanks for being a complete tool @Dexter_Morgan_:. It's always refreshing to find an asshole on the internet.

As for the run I am not attending, but feel free to share how it was. Was the glow stick run tonight? If so that sucks on account of the storm that hit a few hours ago.

I meant about his wedding. and I bumped this so that maybe someone who could relate could maybe answer back. It's called subtlety.

YOU ARE WELCOME. Seriously though, I didn't mean it. D:

#5 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Update, I won both races. There were no other survivors.

#6 Posted by MightyDuck (1524 posts) -
@SSully
The glow run was pretty neat. They had us running alongside Lake Shore Drive for most of it. Thankfully the rain held off just as we got to the car to head home.

Pretty neat experience.
#7 Posted by GaspoweR (3350 posts) -

Man gb forums are now filled with a bunch of smart asses who want to leave witty remarks without having to contribute anything. Anyway, im not in illinois right now though but i want to join a run when i get back. Anybody know of upcoming runs in the next few months?

#8 Posted by SSully (4266 posts) -

@Dexter_Morgan_: My apologies, it just seemed like you were taking a dump on his post. No hard feelings duder!

@MightyDuck: That actually sounds pretty damn neat, I might have to look into it for next time.