#1 Posted by MKO619 (85 posts) -

UFC Undisputed 3 is coming out too and that looks amazing

#2 Posted by SpartyOn (500 posts) -

Anderson Silva is an asshole, but god dammit he's an amazing amazing fighter. Unfortunately I don't think there's anyone out there who can give him a legitimate challenge, unless GSP went up a class to fight him (which would be the greatest fight in the *short* history of Mixed Martial Arts).

#3 Posted by Strife777 (1503 posts) -

I don't go out of my way to watch it, but I do enjoy it a lot.

I'm from Quebec, so I have to go with the local hero Georges St-Pierre. But he really is an amazing athlete.

#4 Edited by Synaptic (305 posts) -

GSP is ridiculous. He is not only an amazing fighter, but keeps himself in peak physical condition all the time. I have never seen him look anything less than 100% prepared for a fight.

#5 Posted by Asmo917 (398 posts) -

I have a soft spot in my heart for Forrest Griffin, since The Ultimate Fighter is part of what sucked me into MMA and the UFC. I also really appreciate his willingness to not speak in cliches. I'll buy every Anderson Silva fight, too, since he's just so damn good.

#6 Posted by MKO619 (85 posts) -

@SpartyOn: from people who met him i heard he wuz a major asshole to his fans.

Griffin is amazing, its impossible to hate him cuz hes so funny and has amazing heart

#7 Edited by Bucketdeth (8004 posts) -

Really disliked the UFC fighting games but as an "MMA" fan, my favorite fighter in the UFC is probably Maurício 'Shogun' Rua. I love his style of aggressive Muay Thai, but it's disappointing that he is so prone to injury.

#8 Edited by iam3green (14390 posts) -

i am a fan. i usually end up going out somewhere and watch the ppv. 

i like clay guida, and chris leben. chris leben is awesome, he like turns into a zombie when he fights. some matches he will just take punches and walk up towards the person.

#9 Posted by nemt (862 posts) -

El Guapo is the greatest of all time, but my favorite active fighter is Alessio Sakara.

#10 Posted by MKO619 (85 posts) -

@nemt: Alessio Sakara? alright thats pretty cool i mean i like Evan Dunham and Nate Diaz a lot so they are 2 lesser known fighters like Sakara

#11 Posted by Loyal_Dragoon (118 posts) -

Dan Henderson is my favorite and has been for awhile. Bas Rutten is my all time favorite, though.

#12 Posted by bartok (2430 posts) -

I can't wait to kick some ass as Nick Diaz.

#13 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

Anderson Silva, by far.

#14 Posted by Marz (5646 posts) -

I enjoy watching Dan Henderson fights, that last one with Shogun was a barnburner...   but I usually like watching the 205 division... so many good fights.. don't matter whose fighting i'll probably watch it in that division.

#15 Posted by LiquidS (971 posts) -

Joe Rogan is awesome. That is all I know about UFC.

#16 Posted by Lanegan (37 posts) -

GSP and Jon "Bones" Jones are my favorites i think, and i have a soft spot for George Sotiropoulous. Really hate the games thou

#17 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -
@Tarsier: made me laugh. 

good stuff. happy that they made a bantam weight(135 pounds) and featherweight(145 pounds) classes. 

i've been thinking about taking mauy ti class.
#18 Posted by Three0neFive (2288 posts) -

I like the naked sweaty dude who punches other naked sweaty dudes in the dick.

#19 Posted by GetEveryone (4455 posts) -

@Synaptic said:

GSP is ridiculous. He is not only an amazing fighter, but keeps himself in peak physical condition all the time. I have never seen him look anything less than 100% prepared for a fight.

This. GSP is without doubt the fighter who's constantly the most prepared. Unbelievable fitness, and great technique. He's just... a little boring to watch. He never really goes all out; fetching points rather than entertainment - which is fair enough, it just leads me to usually enjoying other fights in the night more.

There are so many great fighters at all the different weight classes (so glad they brought in bantam and feather-weight), that it's hard to choose specifically. I was a big fan of Diego Sanchez since his run on TUF. Impeccable determination, and he's just a great, great fighter to watch. That fight with Clay Guida a couple of years back was amazing. He hasn't been on such top form for a while, though, and sat on his laurels a little. Showed him up against his fight with the young brit last year (I forget his name)...

#20 Posted by BlaineBlaine (460 posts) -

Favorite of all time? 

Probably Sakuraba. The dude was a super nerd. It's also hilarious how he became the guy known for beating the Gracie family. He's been semi-retired for a bit, so I'm going to view him as not current.

Currently fighting, I really don't have a 'favorite'. Usually I'll find some sort of superficial reason to root for one fighter over another. Donald Cerrone is always entertaining. 

#21 Posted by BlaineBlaine (460 posts) -
@Three0neFive said:
I like the naked sweaty dude who punches other naked sweaty dudes in the dick.

#22 Edited by TechHits (1372 posts) -

Huge fan, and hands down favorite fighter is Rashad Evens.

#23 Posted by MKO619 (85 posts) -

@iam3green: I recommend regular mma classes. their really fun, from striking to grappling its awesome