#1 Posted by Mister_V (1425 posts) -

So the weather here has been pretty bad over the last couple of days, especially where I live (I'm just outside Maidstone) but thankfully I live on a hill so we are ok. Did anyone get flooded out?

It looks like the hello games people (No mans sky) lost all their stuff when their office got flooded.

#2 Posted by FLStyle (4842 posts) -

I live in the North West which tends to get it pretty easy when the elements batter the rest of the country, very thankful for my regularly scheduled Christmas after seeing some towns having theirs ruined by wind and water.

#3 Posted by Gamer_152 (14100 posts) -

No, thankfully I'm dry and have all my power, although it was looking a little like I might be spending Christmas without electricity at one point. I sympathise with all the people who were hit bad by the weather, the stuff on the news looks awful.

#4 Posted by Mister_V (1425 posts) -

@gamer_152: Yeah I had no power for about three hours on Christmas Eve. thankfully it came back on. Unfortunately the next village over got completely flooded out and 70 people had to be rescued.

#5 Edited by Unilad (579 posts) -

brits use the term 'duders'?

I would love to hear that said in an british accent!

#6 Posted by Fallen189 (5050 posts) -

Fortunately not. But I'm at my parents house in the North West. When I go home in a few days, I'm back down to the South West (Near Bath) and my house is NEXT to a river. So who knows!

#7 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -
#8 Posted by Yummylee (22297 posts) -

Nope, luckily enough. Only a quick bus ride from New Brighton, though, which looked to be really swamped a couple of weeks back.

#9 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3707 posts) -

How bad is it over there?

#10 Edited by Fattony12000 (7596 posts) -

Nope.

#11 Posted by forkboy (1174 posts) -

Nope, no flooding here. It's been damp and it's been windy, and snowy higher up, but here on the Moray Firth coast it's been alright. Actually it was even quite pleasant today, in the sense that there was sunshine for a while.

#12 Posted by FLStyle (4842 posts) -
#13 Posted by Demoskinos (15110 posts) -

Having had to deal with flooding in my own home twice I've got to say it sucks and nobody should have to deal with it. =(