Anybody watching the Ashes?

halberdierv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By halberdierv2

if you know what it is, comment on it. if you dont, well, learn or leave.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I haven't been watching it, because I haven't got sky sports, but I've been listening to it on the radio.

euge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By euge

I can't watch it, it's on sky. I'm using TMS, if you don't know what that is learn or leave.

halberdierv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By halberdierv2
@Euge said:
" I can't watch it, it's on sky. I'm using TMS, if you don't know what that is learn or leave. "
i know what it is, test match special.
@MattyFTM said:
" I haven't been watching it, because I haven't got sky sports, but I've been listening to it on the radio. "
ive been watching it, but the other match (WI vs Bangladesh) Ive been trying to get by radio, but my MP3/radio is acting up.
euge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By euge

Having said that I'm not paying much attention to it today because England have been playing shockingly bad against a team of Australians I don't recognise beside clarke, ponting and hussey.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By oldschool

I am watching it on SBS as I type at 1.30 am.  It is raining in Cardiff as I type and the commentators are talking shit to fill in time (McGill is the host).  England should not have scored as much as they did.  It was pretty average bowling from Australia.  However, the batting from Australia is looking very good.  At 4-470ish, a a score of 600 is possible and will put a lot of pressure on the English batsmen.  It remains to be seen if they can handle that pressure and play out for a draw.  A draw is most likely and Australia winning next best.  england is unlikely to be able to win this test now.

I think they are just taking the covers off the pitch.
halberdierv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By halberdierv2

and I think that match had history being the first test match played under the lights.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By dbz1995

Ill probably watch the last innings or the one before...I dont enjoy watching a full match of Cricket...just the best parts.