Avatar image for sometimesavowel
sometimesavowel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sometimesavowel

I just finished it a couple of days ago because it takes me 8 months to read anything, and I just wanted to see if I was the only one in this cult following of literature on the Giant Bomb forums. I'd highly recommend checking it out regardless.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

Video games are my literature!

On a more serious note, I did read rather ravenously a few years ago, but with my free time dwindling, I've had to focus on other things. Dante's Inferno was probably my favorite of that time.

sometimesavowel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sometimesavowel

lol...it's worth disclaiming that I'm not posting this out of any interest for commercial or financial gain. If I were doing that, I'd be promoting my own book which I dreamt about writing once. It was a bestseller, obviously. If nobody's read City Under the Moon then they haven't, but if they haven't they should.

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

City Under the Moon? Is that about theories about stuff being under the moon or something?

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Any kind of review or synopsis on the book? Just saying you read a book and asking others if they've read it is kinda pointless.

sometimesavowel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh ok um...I was assuming people would just Google it and we'd go from there lol...it's like imagine every zombie apocalypse setup ever but replace the zombies with werewolves. So daytime it's cool, but at night you're kind of fucked. There's this annoying kid who you'll love by the end and it's written by one of the writers of Robot Chicken.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#7  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

You had me at "one of the writers of Robot Chicken."