#1 Edited by Aegon (5468 posts) -

I'm thinking that maybe I can try to increase my skill with the pencil/brush while listening to podcasts. It would help if there was some site that had example studies for me to copy with specific skills being learned from doing so.

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Wait, how do you improve drawing with listening skills?

#3 Posted by Aegon (5468 posts) -

Wait, how do you improve drawing with listening skills?

I don't use the podcasts as a drawing tool, a-doy! I'm just thinking of drawing while listening to them in order to do something productive.

#4 Posted by jking47 (1209 posts) -

I don't think he means get better at art by listening to podcasts, he means get better at art while also listening to podcasts.

#5 Posted by Aetheldod (3541 posts) -

@aegon: Well not exactly a podcast but i know of a artist named Mark Crilley ... but he does manga style drawings on the u tubes ... dont know if that would work for you tho

#6 Edited by Aegon (5468 posts) -

@aegon: Well not exactly a podcast but i know of a artist named Mark Crilley ... but he does manga style drawings on the u tubes ... dont know if that would work for you tho

I can see there's some confusion -_- . I'm not really looking for an art podcast, just a site with some photos or something that are recommended as studies.

#7 Edited by Aetheldod (3541 posts) -

@aegon: Ohhhh .... well then err..... you could just look for photos of things , that is the best way to practice , in reality many artist use photos for reference and what the interwebz has a lot off are photos/images . If you dont mind you could go to Deviant Art ... there is a lot of very inspiring art there (also due to its openess ... a lot of crap as well :/)