Anyone know of a website with some drawing/painting studies?

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Aegon

I'm thinking that maybe I can try to increase my skill with the pencil/brush while listening to podcasts. It would help if there was some site that had example studies for me to copy with specific skills being learned from doing so.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

Wait, how do you improve drawing with listening skills?

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, how do you improve drawing with listening skills?

I don't use the podcasts as a drawing tool, a-doy! I'm just thinking of drawing while listening to them in order to do something productive.

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I don't think he means get better at art by listening to podcasts, he means get better at art while also listening to podcasts.

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@aegon: Well not exactly a podcast but i know of a artist named Mark Crilley ... but he does manga style drawings on the u tubes ... dont know if that would work for you tho

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Aegon

@aegon: Well not exactly a podcast but i know of a artist named Mark Crilley ... but he does manga style drawings on the u tubes ... dont know if that would work for you tho

I can see there's some confusion -_- . I'm not really looking for an art podcast, just a site with some photos or something that are recommended as studies.

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Aetheldod

@aegon: Ohhhh .... well then err..... you could just look for photos of things , that is the best way to practice , in reality many artist use photos for reference and what the interwebz has a lot off are photos/images . If you dont mind you could go to Deviant Art ... there is a lot of very inspiring art there (also due to its openess ... a lot of crap as well :/)