Anyone miss video playlists?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

So here I am bored as fuck and I figure hey, I missed the first few sections of Brad's extra life thing lets watch that while I lay down in bed. Now if this was 2011 I could fucking lay in bed as the rad HTML5 theater changed over videos in my playlist automatically. Now I have to get up and walk across the room. Basically what I'm saying is a lack of a automatic playlist is directly interfering with my attempts at extreme laziness. PLZ FIX THNXS.

But like srsly, did anyone besides me use the hell out of the HTML5 theater when it was still around? I fucking loved that thing and it made watching endurance runs so effortless!

cooljammer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have an issue where the video will finish and then play again with no video, just audio.

Vextroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Vextroid

So here I am bored as fuck and I figure hey, I missed the first few sections of Brad's extra life thing lets watch that while I lay down in bed. Now if this was 2011 I could fucking lay in bed as the rad HTML5 theater changed over videos in my playlist automatically. Now I have to get up and walk across the room. Basically what I'm saying is a lack of a automatic playlist is directly interfering with my attempts at extreme laziness. PLZ FIX THNXS.

But like srsly, did anyone besides me use the hell out of the HTML5 theater when it was still around? I fucking loved that thing and it made watching endurance runs so effortless!

Apparently no one does, that's why it's gone.