Anyone see that Penguins and Capitals game?

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By JJWeatherman

That was a crazy match. Ovechkin and Crosby both had hat tricks! Epic match up. What makes it even better is that these two have pretty openly stated they dislike each other. I think this is a really great sports rivalry, one of the best. I hope the Penguins can win a game or two and make this series last as long as possible. I'm really not even that big of a hockey fan but Ovechkin and Crosby are almost converting me.

Reuben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Reuben

Yeah, The game was awesome. I'm neither a caps or penguins fan so I completely agree with you, a battle to game 7 would be awesome.

Who do I think is going to win? Washington

Fosssil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Fosssil

I have a feeling that the Penguins will pull it together once Evgeni Malkin decides to show up. He's an important part of their offense, but he has a bad habit of not contributing during important playoff games. The Penguins also have the more experienced goalie (although Varlamov, the Caps' goalie, is playing great right now), and that can make all the difference in the playoffs. I hope the series goes to a game 6 or 7, because both of the games so far have been great to watch and I really don't care who wins in the end.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman

I don't know what the stats are in hockey, but I know that in the NBA the team that wins game 1 goes on to win the series like 70% of the time or something. And if the team wins the first 2 games (like the Capitals) its over 80% that team will take the series. So I have to bet on the Capitols.

Reuben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Reuben
JJWeatherman said:
"I don't know what the stats are in hockey, but I know that in the NBA the team that wins game 1 goes on to win the series like 70% of the time or something. And if the team wins the first 2 games (like the Capitals) its over 80% that team will take the series. So I have to bet on the Capitols."
Yeah, I'm betting on the Caps winning tonight. Am excited to watch the game, it's gonna be awesome!

EDIT: AND of course the Caps get smashed, Not just beaten. SMASHED! They deserved to lose that game.