Are You Fucking Kidding Me?

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By Xandurson

The Red Wings lost...at home...oh well they sucked so they didn't deserve to win it. It's still a disappointment. It's funny how douchebag Sidney Crosby was injured for most of the game (thank you Franzen :) ) and yet win he hoists the Cup he's completely funny. Hey Crosby, you didn't do shit! Don't think you're the best fucking thing tow alk the Earth when you didn't do shit! Oh well, I'm happy for Dan Bylsma (the coach for the Penguins) because he's from Grand Haven, MI and that's where I live. That's all, waiting on a call from McDonald's about the job, should get one by Monday. I think I nailed it!

One last thing, I'd love to see the Pens repeat and win the Cup next year. Oh wait, they can't because they suck ass! The Red Wings have done it twice and that should have been their third time!

Until next time, FUCK OFF CROSBY!
-GamerGeek360
Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Xandurson

The Red Wings lost...at home...oh well they sucked so they didn't deserve to win it. It's still a disappointment. It's funny how douchebag Sidney Crosby was injured for most of the game (thank you Franzen :) ) and yet win he hoists the Cup he's completely funny. Hey Crosby, you didn't do shit! Don't think you're the best fucking thing tow alk the Earth when you didn't do shit! Oh well, I'm happy for Dan Bylsma (the coach for the Penguins) because he's from Grand Haven, MI and that's where I live. That's all, waiting on a call from McDonald's about the job, should get one by Monday. I think I nailed it!

One last thing, I'd love to see the Pens repeat and win the Cup next year. Oh wait, they can't because they suck ass! The Red Wings have done it twice and that should have been their third time!

Until next time, FUCK OFF CROSBY!
-GamerGeek360
Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By gingertastic_10

i watched the end of it (i forgot the game was on), and the detroit fans boood the penguins for the whole time they celebrated, i chuckled.....

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By gearhead

So, how 'bout them Penguins? 

:D
Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Systech

I am American. That is all I have to give.

babblinmule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By babblinmule

I refused to watch the playoffs this year, so this all news to me. Boycotted it because the league OBVIOUSLY fixed all the matches so that the senators would suck..... So thats my story and im sticking to it!

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By toowalrus

Yep, I was at work that night, Stanley Cup games are always big pizza nights... especially if you're in Michigan. I wasn't expecting a win this year, but the other dudes I was working with were anxious to get home and watch the game.

By the way, I didn't get hired at McDonalds in high school. I wore ratty jeans and a T-shirt to the interview, and the other dude wore a fucking suit. It's a fast food joint, what the hell! I'm SO glad I didn't get hired there, though. My friends who did hated it.

Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By pirate_republic

Wow dude, that cheap shot on Crosby was a pussy-ass move of desperation on Detroit's part, that should've resulted in a suspension at least. That's really dirty, putting out the other teams best player (crosby didn't even have the puck), and the Pens still won! Seems to me that if Detroit can't win even win with the other teams star player out, then perhaps they aren't very good after all...

gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gingertastic_10
@pirate_republic said:
"

Wow dude, that cheap shot on Crosby was a pussy-ass move of desperation on Detroit's part, that should've resulted in a suspension at least. That's really dirty, putting out the other teams best player (crosby didn't even have the puck), and the Pens still won! Seems to me that if Detroit can't win even win with the other teams star player out, then perhaps they aren't very good after all...

"
wait, last year the red wings beat the pens with crosby playing in the whole series...the red wings arnt bad, it just shows the depth of the pens team.
Avatar image for theworstplayerever
TheWorstPlayerEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHOOOOOO! GO PENGUINS!!!!!

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By trace
@pirate_republic said:
"

"
That hit was perfectly clean. It's certainly not Franzen's fault Crosby isn't aware of an imminent collision behind the play and ends up riding Franzen like a mule into the boards.

I'll save the Bettman-Crosby conspiracy theories for my own mind, and just say Pittsburgh deserved the cup this year, and the Wings let it go in the final two games. Pittsburgh's two real stars, Malkin (seems like a jerk, but he's damn good) and Talbot, did a respectable job of keeping Detroit off their game.

As a Red Wings fan, I'm disappointed, but we'll have plenty of opportunities in the future if we can hang on to guys like Helm and Abdelkader. Go Wings!
mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#11  Edited By mracoon

If I knew a anything about hockey on ice I'd probably post a more constructive comment. As I don't all I can say is bad luck (though it seems your team played quite badly).

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Xandurson

@gingertastic_10: That was hilarious and when Crosby skated up to get the Cup they chanted Crosby sucks! Man, I love being a Detroit fan because we don't mess around, we say it how it is.

@Gearhead: STFU Gearhead, STFU lol.

@systech: Wow, you're a douchebag I'm American as well because I live in Michigan and that's a state in the United States. Guess what? Pittsburgh is in the US as well. Not all hockey fans are Canadian asshole.

@babblinmule: Well, your first mistake was rooting for Ottawa lol. I'm just kidding.

@TooWalrus: Sounds like fun. I've already worked at McDonald's and liked it so I'm sorry your friends didn't.

@pirate_republic: That was a legal hit and hilarious as hell. The Red Wings beat the Penguins last year and the overrated Crosby was in the game.

@gingertastic_10: See, pirate_republic?

@TheWorstPlayerEver: Fuck off.

@PsEG: See yet again, pirate_republic? I think Helm will definitely make it back but Abdelkader may go back to the Griffins for a little bit.

@mracoon: Yes, yes they did.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Snipzor

I know how you feel, well I don't, but my friends know how you feel. Therefore I know how you feel by proxy.

pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pirate_republic
@PsEG said:
"
@pirate_republic said:
"

"
That hit was perfectly clean. It's certainly not Franzen's fault Crosby isn't aware of an imminent collision behind the play and ends up riding Franzen like a mule into the boards.I'll save the Bettman-Crosby conspiracy theories for my own mind, and just say Pittsburgh deserved the cup this year, and the Wings let it go in the final two games. Pittsburgh's two real stars, Malkin (seems like a jerk, but he's damn good) and Talbot, did a respectable job of keeping Detroit off their game.As a Red Wings fan, I'm disappointed, but we'll have plenty of opportunities in the future if we can hang on to guys like Helm and Abdelkader. Go Wings!"

It wasn't clean. Crosby didn't have the puck. In hockey, you can't hit someone who doesn't have the puck. Therefore, it was illegal.

@GamerGeek: There's no reason for me to post here, you're just mad because your team lost, and are raving. Good day to you sir.
DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo

Yuh I kno bro...  I couldn't believe it either

gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By gingertastic_10
@pirate_republic: if you dont get caught, everythings legal

pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pirate_republic
@gingertastic_10: Not really. I can go over and kill my neighbor, and as long as nobody finds out, it's totally fine and legal? It was an illegal hit, regardless of whether or not he was caught. He got away with it, but that doesn't justify it or make it legal.
trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#18  Edited By trace
@pirate_republic said:
It wasn't clean. Croby didn't have the puck. In hockey, you can't hit someone who doesn't have the puck. Therefore, it was illegal.
Both players were going for the puck and collided. It's perfectly legal and clean, and Franzen not facing any sort of punishment (nor there being any talk of suspension anywhere I've read) only proves it further. It's the same reason you didn't see the refs call any of those hefty neutral zone collisions throughout the game.
Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Xandurson

@Snipzor: Finally! Someone understands me! lol

@pirate_republic: Well it wouldn't of mattered because the refs weren't calling much last night anyways. And yes, I'm am just pissed off so I'm sorry to anyone that I'm yelling at it's just me being pissed off and venting.

@DuhQbnSiLo: Yeah... fuck...

@gingertastic_10: LMAO!!

@pirate_republic: It was just a joke.

@PsEG: Exactly the announcers even said last night that it was a clean hit and Crosby just got hit weird against the boards. And for them to say something good about the Wings is a big deal! They were behind Pittsburgh the whole series and you could tell by the way they were talking.
MrPerfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MrPerfect

I am glad that the Penguins won the cup, I think that Detroit might of overlooked them. 

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mrnitropb

Phillies won the world series, Steelers the super bowl, and now the penguins the Cup. What the fuck are they feeding the guys in Pennsylvania? I want some.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Xandurson

@MrPerfect: I think it was more of they fought Detroit with everything and Detroit wasn't ready for that.

@Mrnitropb: I was thinking about that earlier, it's crazy!
LeoMinor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By LeoMinor

Hey, I'm a die hard Red Wings fan and I'm disappointed they lost, but I moved on.  We sucked until the last 5 minutes of the game.  The Pens wanted it more and they got it.  Yeah, Crosby needs some work in the maturity department, but it's pointless to lose your cool over him or wish him harm. 

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Xandurson

@LeoMinor: Yeah, I know, I'm over it now but at the time I was really pissed off.

zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#25  Edited By zityz

I was happy about it. Me and a bunch of guys came over and watched the game. We all wanted the penguins to win ( not my team) but I can't stand detriot. Plus they have enough cups already this decade. Let someone else win one for a change :)

Can't wait for my team to win a cup...which I figure I'll be uh 65+ by the time that happends :)

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Xandurson

@zityz: I'm sick of people hating us because we're good. Then again I hate the Yankees and they're not bad and the Patriots....crap. Oh well. What's your team?